Multiplat Red Dead Redemption 2 - Pre-launch thread

Are you excited?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any idea if there is a list circulating?

Inboxed EB on Facebook and they responded saying "prices for tradeins are decided by the store and we don't have access to their database. Go into your local and find out" pretty much

I really dislike EB but that deal is just too good.

I was expecting to spend 70-80 for it originally, so that money im saving can go towards a hard drive now haha but yes , especially for EB, this is an amazing deal and anybody on the fence about getting it surely can't resist at that price. Here's hoping they accept Sleeping Dogs and Last of Us (will try Evil Within, Skyrim and Resi 7 as backups)

I was expecting to spend 70-80 for it originally, so that money im saving can go towards a hard drive now haha but yes , especially for EB, this is an amazing deal and anybody on the fence about getting it surely can't resist at that price. Here's hoping they accept Sleeping Dogs and Last of Us (will try Evil Within, Skyrim and Resi 7 as backups)
I'll be trying destiny 1 and 2 i think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a reference point, I couldnt even get $10 for the latest ashes cricket game.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back