Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the Vic Pol were able to ignore the fact that they are AFL Stars I would like to here their side of the story. Sadly this isn't the case.
There is CCTV surely, the bloke was "offensive " (Apparently) and then assaulted Dan rioli.

He should be on criminal charges.

I heard Dan's Mrs had a video of Dan on the night on Instagram. Pre eye injury and completely off chops.

She has since deleted the video.

Where is the bloke that hit Daniel rioli? Or!!!!! Did shai Bolton hit him

He's right here:

images (1).jpeg

Or that's just what I imagine the inside of every Victorian night club to look like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only there was a way to reduce the need for tacklers wanting to take a player to ground, like penalising players for incorrect disposal...
Or calling for a ball up quicker once it’s clear the ball isn’t coming out

So am I now officially too old to be online, or has the definition of a meme changed?

Third possibility is that the person who made it is too old to be online, like the colleagues I had yesterday breaking out the Chuck Norris memes. 2003 was not the year I would have picked to timewarp to but there I was.

Third possibility is that the person who made it is too old to be online, like the colleagues I had yesterday breaking out the Chuck Norris memes. 2003 was not the year I would have picked to timewarp to but there I was.
In Soviet Russia Chuck Norris memes you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back