Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tad harsh methinks.
He's 20 years old and playing as their key forward.

He's going to be a jet I reckon.
Oscar instead of King tonight and the Saints win by 5 goals with Oscar kicking 6 (and competing better in the ruck when Marshall went down). King should end up pretty handy but right now he’s got absolutely nothing on Oscar

Oscar instead of King tonight and the Saints win by 5 goals with Oscar kicking 6 (and competing better in the ruck when Marshall went down). King should end up pretty handy but right now he’s got absolutely nothing on Oscar
I didn't say he has.
The good thing for the Saints is he still had 6 shots at goal I guess.

2 easy wins coming up for the cats too
IMO that's the dees, dogs and cats top 4 bound. It's going to be a tight race for that last spot, we're up against Port, Brisbane and Richmond. I can easily imagine the last game vs Brisbane at the Gabba a playoff for 4th. Geez despite our form in QLD I hope we're up for it.

IMO that's the dees, dogs and cats top 4 bound. It's going to be a tight race for that last spot, we're up against Port, Brisbane and Richmond. I can easily imagine the last game vs Brisbane at the Gabba a playoff for 4th. Geez despite our form in QLD I hope we're up for it.
What if we win every game. We will be favs in 80% of them

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

What if we win every game. We will be favs in 80% of them

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Have a weird feeling we'll lose three games from here until finals. Swans @ SCG and Brisbane @ Gabba, and a game we should win but just have a bad day. Hopefully still good enough to finish top 4 but worried that the last game vs Brisbane could be for that last spot. 16-6 *should* be good enough for 3rd or 4th but you never know.

They are a taller version of Ben Brown. Great leading forwards, good hands. Expose shorter defences with quick ball movement on height alone. The rhetoric since they played their first game has been ridiculous, but Nic would've scooped that ball up in one motion and kicked it on his non preferred.
Nic doesn't go into the forward line

Have a weird feeling we'll lose three games from here until finals. Swans @ SCG and Brisbane @ Gabba, and a game we should win but just have a bad day. Hopefully still good enough to finish top 4 but worried that the last game vs Brisbane could be for that last spot. 16-6 *should* be good enough for 3rd or 4th but you never know.

2016, 16-6 with 130 percentage landed us in sixth.......

Was the first time ever a team had won 16 games in a season and not finished top 4 and happened to be 2 teams in that same year.

Max King’s set shots certainly cost the saints dearly, & I’m sure will cop the heat from the saint supporters, but he was hardly alone. Senior guys in Marshall, Membrey & Butler all missed clear shots on goal early. They should have been 4-5 goals up at quarter time.

Cats just had the class to kick clear in the end and the saints would be kicking themselves with the result. Not literally, of course, they’d miss if they tried to kick themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of us would have tipped the cats but fu** u saints u could have done us a solid
It was win/win for us last night. Just like Rich/Giants tonight.

A chance to put a gap on the teams outside the 8.

We just need to do our part and win.

Wb/Port play also so if we win we get closer to top 4 either way.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does anyone know the crowd for last night?
Looked to be around 30 000 which is quite disappointing.
Vic crowds have been very poor this year. Would have thought with them having no football last year that people would have been more keen.

Wonder how much working from home is hurting the numbers, especially on Friday night.

2016, 16-6 with 130 percentage landed us in sixth.......

Was the first time ever a team had won 16 games in a season and not finished top 4 and happened to be 2 teams in that same year.
It also got us second in 2018. The comp is much more even this year, I think we'll finish second again if we get 16 wins. Dogs are about to start losing and we are only one win behind cats. Dees could collapse at any moment.

Vic crowds have been very poor this year. Would have thought with them having no football last year that people would have been more keen.

Wonder how much working from home is hurting the numbers, especially on Friday night.
There's very much a walk up culture to attending football in Victoria with fewer seated memberships. The added booking and planning steps to meet the venue's Covid requirements would be putting some off.

There's very much a walk up culture to attending football in Victoria with fewer seated memberships. The added booking and planning steps to meet the venue's Covid requirements would be putting some off.
I nearly didn't go last Sunday because of where I was forced to sit.

I am slightly jealous of their walk up availability of games. Say if I was in the mood to catch a comedy gig on a Saturday night I could see myself rocking up to a Fremantle match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back