Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if incorrect disposal applies to Geelong. Have definitely seen multiple players take the tackler on and blatantly drop the ball

How many missed HTB/incorrect disposals in a single passage of play can an umpire miss?

It's pathetic. Make them full time and make them accountable FFS.

HTB missed on half forward for the Saints, easy inside 50. Goes down the other end for a goal. Nice

How many missed HTB/incorrect disposals in a single passage of play can an umpire miss?

It's pathetic. Make them full time and make them accountable FFS.
Its not that hard. AFL demand it looks quick for TV. Amps just do as trhey are told. The AFL is a yes man orrganisation, all they talk about is product and markets not competitions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly the umps are being told not to call it. Need to blame the AFL for this.
Yeah it doesn’t look like its being called either way but it’s severely disadvantaging the Saints as they’re bringing much better pressure for little reward

What are they whingeing about? That was one of the more clear cut deliberates I’ve seen. There’s definitely been worse.

Atrocious umpiring this game and I do not care much who wins. For the first 1.5 quarters holding the ball (and throwing, around the neck) were blacked out of the rule book and then for the last 15 mins they start paying a few holding the ball decisions. How would you know what is going on if you were a player? Good to keep the game flowing but this is without any rules and then they pluck one. Chaos, poor umpiring!

SUNS-Team-of-the-First-Decade-Team-Selection-1920x1080.jpg

Gold Coast's team of the decade. To be honest I'd struggle to identify at least half a dozen of these guys
I forgot Adam Saad played for them :oops:

Dont see the Saints winning from here. They’ve shot their shot and the game should be over. They won’t be able to keep up the pressure for the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back