Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of the Mitch McGovern thread on the main board, I've been trying to come up with a Sloppy Rig Best 22 (a.k.a. the Mighty Chubs), but I'm seriously blanking on clubs other than West Coast or teams that have recently played West Coast. Current players only please, this is a loving testament to players able to dodge the modern game's fitness and diet regimes.

Coach - S Dew (obvs)
B: - - -
HB: - J McGovern -
C: Franklin - - B Hill
HF: DeGoey - Hawkins - Walker
F: M McGovern - Stringer - W Rioli
R: Darcy - -
I/C: - - - -

What I have ascertained from this so far is forwards are front running, lazy campaigners

In light of the Mitch McGovern thread on the main board, I've been trying to come up with a Sloppy Rig Best 22 (a.k.a. the Mighty Chubs), but I'm seriously blanking on clubs other than West Coast or teams that have recently played West Coast. Current players only please, this is a loving testament to players able to dodge the modern game's fitness and diet regimes.

Coach - S Dew (obvs)
B: - - -
HB: - J McGovern -
C: Franklin - - B Hill
HF: DeGoey - Hawkins - Walker
F: M McGovern - Stringer - W Rioli
R: Darcy - -
I/C: Rowe - - -

Updated: Jimmy Rowe sits on the bench and the other end flips up like a seesaw.
Motlop
Luke Ryan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Luke Ryan blow out this year? I swear he was always pretty trim but I saw a video of him trying to prove his fitness before the derby and didn't recognise him.

He was a bit chubby in 2019 and then trimmed down in 2020. Haven't seen him this year but he looks like the kind of guy that gains weight by looking at food.

“I reached out to him the next day and gave him a message asking if he was ok,” he said on SEN SA’s Kymbo & The Rooch.

“He said he was fine and he had no issues with the tackle. He was all good and he said it was a part of footy and just unfortunate that it happened.

I sent him a few cartons of West End and he said that he’s going to have a sore head times two now, because of the West End.

“Hopefully that makes him feel a bit better at least.”

Lycett, what a lad haha

“I reached out to him the next day and gave him a message asking if he was ok,” he said on SEN SA’s Kymbo & The Rooch.

“He said he was fine and he had no issues with the tackle. He was all good and he said it was a part of footy and just unfortunate that it happened.

I sent him a few cartons of West End and he said that he’s going to have a sore head times two now, because of the West End.

“Hopefully that makes him feel a bit better at least.”

Lycett, what a lad haha
Bit rough - knock a bloke out and then send him West End to rub it in

Many people dont realise that shultz, klink, hochstaeder, burkhalter et al were played by german jewish men.

their condition for playing nazis was that they portrayed as mean small incompetent men.

Shultz and klink (banner and klemperer) lost most of their families in the holocaust.

I first noticed this properly a few years back when I had him in my fantasy team. Seriously blunt axe.

But this isn't the first time you've jumped on here to call out Ziebell, so here's an interesting question Bond - where did we have him rated in '08?

Mid to late 1st round.
To be fair this is as much about who drafted him as it is about Ziebell himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back