Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I didn't think there was much in it. I thought the report was just to settle him down a bit as much as anything.
Always a crapshoot with the MRP, but in years past electing to bump and hitting high was cya later. Bloke played on though so probably has no case to answer (even though Sexton played on but Gov got done).

Love that call there. Had prior opportunity and the player lost possession. Used to be called “knocked out in the tackle” but if you have prior opportunity and lose the ball in a tackle it should be called every time, no matter how the ball came loose.

Love that call there. Had prior opportunity and the player lost possession. Used to be called “knocked out in the tackle” but if you have prior opportunity and lose the ball in a tackle it should be called every time, no matter how the ball came loose.

I didn't see it but agree completely with you. It annoys me this is ignored, and it often seems to be when of the stars gets tackled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how long that camera would’ve stayed on had they been recording the losing fans of our first couple of games. Reckon it’d be lying in the pool somewhere.

Brisbane's key forwards are both soft I reckon.
Hipwood would drive me insane if I supported Brisbane. Novelty of a young beanpole with a raking kick was kinda fun when Brisbane were a rabble but now they need him to step up he’s way more concerned about the why the umps aren’t paying him frees and keeping clear of any contact

Shame about the President now. Looking a right twit when only years ago we'd be saying that of Bucks.
Yes agreed.

I am sure I read somewhere that Bucks is distancing the club from Eddie as much as possible currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back