Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be the worst round of footy we've had for a while. The Geelong Bulldogs clash was an interesting match-up and close finish, but all the others were either terribly one-sided on paper or just irrelevant (GWS v Blues, Hawks v Bombers). Didn't watch any of them.

Fines are not deductible but if Fines go to charity or they can argue its a work related expense then they would be able to claim it - needs fixing ASAP otherwise 0 penalty for being fined
What do you mean fines aren't deductible?

I've already posted a link showing they are.

And you won't get it all back.
Just don't pay tax on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to laugh when watching On The Couch tonight.

They had Suns president Tony Cochrane on.
He said the AFL can't afford a 19th team in Tassie or anywhere else for that matter.

Reiwoldt obviously not happy.
He said to Cochrane "How do you define success as a football club?
One is obviously to win premierships."

Cochrane "Well as you know Rooey, premierships aren't easy to win. Your club's been around for over 130 years and have only won one".

:D

Last edited:

He said the AFL can't afford a 19th team in Tassie or anywhere.

Cochrane "Well as you know Rooey, premiership aren't easy to win. Your club's been around for over 130 years and have only won one".

Yeah it was pretty entertaining tonight.

Especially when their first question to Tony Cochrane was something like "How are you feeling after the performance on the weekend?" and TC replied something to the effect of, "Well I know I can't say 's#@$house' on national TV but if I could, I'd say I'm feeling 's#@$house'".:tearsofjoy:

What do you mean fines aren't deductible?

I've already posted a link showing they are.

And you won't get it all back.
Just don't pay tax on it.
Legally only government entities can actual issue fines. When a private entity like the afl issues a fine, its normally actually a fee or liquidated damages which is why it is tax deductible.

He said the AFL can't afford a 19th team in Tassie or anywhere else for that matter.

Cochrane "Well as you know Rooey, premierships aren't easy to win. Your club's been around for over 130 years and have only won one".

Glad he put Roo in his place. I’m not a fan of judging someone based on whether they won a premiership given how many moving pieces have to go right to win one. Roo of all people should know that.

Glad he put Roo in his place. I’m not a fan of judging someone based on whether they won a premiership given how many moving pieces have to go right to win one. Roo of all people should know that.
Lost opportunity to name the clubs that have won an AFL Premiership (National Comp Legit)

LUV IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back