Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is the updated map with Suburb Delineations!
Quite a bit of new development added in the 13 months since the last one.
Getting a bit late at night now to do the Ground Locations version.
New indivdidual suburb maps are long past due for an update too. But that's a lot of work.
Anyhoo:
Sweet Suburb Delineations 2021-05-15.png

A bare bones Road Trip video I made today for the Roys match versus the Dragons:

Mobbs can you put a lemon tree on my property? Near the house, near a window :)
Something like this or not possible?

7253A42B-4A51-4EC3-9D43-923CCBBD5CA4.jpeg

Mobbs can you put a lemon tree on my property? Near the house, near a window :)
Something like this or not possible?

View attachment 1129429
That's from the HarvestCraft mod pack. We don't use mods. Our server is vanilla. Otherwise I'd definitely do it for you.

That's from the HarvestCraft mod pack. We don't use mods. Our server is vanilla. Otherwise I'd definitely do it for you.
If you want any mods we can try them out.

Does it break things if you removed the mods later?

If you want any mods we can try them out.

Does it break things if you removed the mods later?
I personally don't like the idea of mods, but this isn't about me, hehe
I have no idea about their stability. It might depend on the mod.

I personally don't like the idea of mods, but this isn't about me, hehe
I have no idea about their stability. It might depend on the mod.
How about just plant my lemon tree, and maybe a few free range chooks then delete mod again 😘

363A36A9-7762-4B70-A862-401E3536D891.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I new street naming, with Broken getting a gig at this level through Broken Boulevarde in Nou Camp last night. It's an existing street but one of those who've been around for a while without a name. Only one premise currently opens onto it, but PMBangers is working that area like a medium-profile callgirl so it's only a matter of time before the region grows further.
I wanted to call it Boulevarde of Broken's Teams but my spreadsheet wants a street type at the end :)

New street names are needed, lots of properties are attributed sequentially only to their suburb, without drilling down to roadway subcategories.

2021-05-17_03.09.15.png

but @PMBangers is working that area like a medium-profile callgirl so it's only a matter of time before the region grows further.
medium? well I'm insulted and rescind your discount!

Broken since we've named the area after you, any particular build/ style requests?

medium? well I'm insulted and rescind your discount!

Broken since we've named the area after you, any particular build/ style requests?
Just for your info, it's not the lane on which you've built two homes, but the one that this lane empties into.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back