Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Now on ver 1.20.4 on MC Original and MC 2.

Thanks to a suggestion from @GremioPower

Wosh is as responsible as me.

the new Northern region is likely to enjoy the name Pampaign. You can join your own dots on what kinds of folks live up there!

With such a name, I can only imagine Gauchos, campaigners, and Gaucho campaigners!

Now on ver 1.20.4 on MC Original and MC 2.

Very exciting! Having a wander around there now. I am keen to experience the new bookshelves!!!

Very exciting! Having a wander around there now. I am keen to experience the new bookshelves!!!
If you have explored regions that have never been developed, we can wipe their regions and they will be regenerated 1.20.4 style.

If you have explored regions that have never been developed, we can wipe their regions and they will be regenerated 1.20.4 style.
What information do you need to understand which areas I would consider resetting? There are terrain anomalies that it would be awesome to reset. Chunk coords?

So I give you essentially coords at diagonally opposite corners for a rectangle and off you go?
Even just any coordinate, which can be converted to a region or chunk and the relevant file can be deleted from the server and regenerated the next time some explores it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we run a smaller test to see how it goes and if it seems worthwhile?

Here's a segment not far off the coast of the ENP (where Wosh lives) that has a weird terrain structure)
2024-03-02_19.19.05.png

I took coords from bottom left and top right of a rectangle (approximated by the "1" & "2" in white pencil) to identify all the area I'm talking about. The green pencil shows what I'd love to regenerate, and the red pencil shows things I need to retain (the line is an underground minecart track).
2024-03-02_19.45.08.png

Coords: -482 -25980 to -157 -26252
Chunks: -31 -1624 to -10 -1641
Regions: -1 -51 to -1 -52 (I worry that the selecting entire regions will impact the areas I've marked with red)

If it works well, I can go and get coords for larger swathes.

Can we run a smaller test to see how it goes and if it seems worthwhile?

Here's a segment not far off the coast of the ENP (where Wosh lives) that has a weird terrain structure)
View attachment 1917975

I took coords from bottom left and top right of a rectangle (approximated by the "1" & "2" in white pencil) to identify all the area I'm talking about. The green pencil shows what I'd love to regenerate, and the red pencil shows things I need to retain (the line is an underground minecart track).
View attachment 1917979

Coords: -482 -25980 to -157 -26252
Chunks: -31 -1624 to -10 -1641
Regions: -1 -51 to -1 -52 (I worry that the selecting entire regions will impact the areas I've marked with red)

If it works well, I can go and get coords for larger swathes.
I booby trapped my property to keep stalkers out so tread carefully.

Sweet FA Road Trips S37R05 - BJO to Ljp's Lair

This week Dragons player Ljp86 runs onto the field for his 600th Sweet FA game and the entire league is abuzz. We at the Roys are fortunate enough to share the field with the Dragons on this occasion. So here's a trip from the Brunswick Junction Oval, through Sweet and Alberton suburbs, and across the water to Beldribilin.

We'll enter the host's ground via the new gate and take up a position in the new terrace at the east end of the Lair.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is amidst its 37th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

Loving the new chiseled bookshelves! With ink, feathers and a book, you can make a "book and quill" which is an editable book, where you can write whatever within.
Now the bookshelves are interactive, allowing you to shelve the books you write!
Slowly replacing all the chests in the Sweet Municipal Library (Nandrolone Road in Waverley) with chiseled bookshelves.
2024-03-03_23.53.45.png 2024-03-03_23.53.48.png

Sweet FA Road Trips S37R06 - Golden Throne to BJO

One of the shorter trips between grounds in Sweet, we travel from Golden Valley suburb, momentarily in and out Punt, across the river and into the CBD, finally arriving in Old Town.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is amidst its 37th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

Sweet FA Road Trips S37R11 - Dugglands to Mt Buller

Open fields aplenty (because it's not finished yet) - the newly terraformed region of the Dugglands ( ShaunDuggan ) sits just over the border in Ibarawa. The trip back to town was going to take a while, so here's an opportunity to give a peek of the Nether network used to expedite the commute back to Sweet. We arrive in Mirakzul's ( Hellbourne ) temple with a view of the Snow Dome in Mt Buller.

This video focuses of the world around and including Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now fast approaching its 37th season.

Links:

Sweet FA Road Trips S37R11 - Dugglands to Mt Buller (overland)

From the Dugglands through a border crossing into Hindealla out west of Maprako, then on through the Ollies Park, Batalha's Hill, Canalands, Rhilpisa, Bournades and Southback, arriving at Mt Buller for today's game.

This video focuses of the world around and including Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now buried deep into its 37th season.

Links:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back