Multiplat REvelations 2

Remove this Banner Ad

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sorry if there's already a thread on it but I couldn't see one.

Picked it up yesterday because I waited for a physical copy. Just finished Episode 1 and can honestly say its my favourite RE since RE4. Enough action to be entertaining but not an out and out TPS like RE5 and RE6.

Amazing game. Recommend it to all RE fans!

I can honestly say I hated everything about it and didn't get past the halfway mark of episode 3.

Terrible story, graphics, voice acting, character models.

The enemies are all boring and stolen from other games. I guess everybody is different but I hated it.

Barry Burton's character design and voice acting is laughable in this.

Just finished the main campaign:

-Barry's campaign is fine, didn't have much to complain about and Natalia is actually useful, he comes loaded with good weapons off the bat.
- Claire's Campaign is rubbish though. Moira has to be the 2nd most annoying character after Ashley that they've created and I found here to be almost useless.
-Like The Evil Within, starts cheaping out with shitty instant kill areas (mostly Claire) and instant kill invisible monsters that force you to redo area's over and over again. It's not hard Crapcom, just tedious.
-The voice acting is also terrible, I swear Crapcom just outsource the VA work to Fiverr or something.
-Story is also pretty crap, didn't care much for it. Same boring motive from a lame villain that we've seen similar of in previous Resident Evil's
-Not as good in quality as Revelations 1.

It's probably only for the real diehard RE fans or someone that wants a bit more of the The Evil Within flavor (though this is not as good) Shame too, because I liked Revelations 1 and had high hopes for this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back