Competitions RICHMOND BOARD POSTER/POST OF THE YEAR AWARD

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Richmond Board Residents,

As part of a new look mod lineup, we have decided to start the inaugural Richmond Board Poster & Post of the Year awards, to be judged by you.

We know 2016 was tough for many reasons both on field and off, however we want to take the time to recognise, appreciate and reward those individuals who have contributed constructive material to the board and attempted to make the Richmond board a better place. There are many people who have made this board one of the best on the site this year, and we want you to tell us who you think deserves recognition for their efforts.

We ask that you PM the mod group 3 names of posters you feel best deserve recognition for what they have done this year, and your reason for voting for them.

We also ask you to send us 3 posts you feel deserve recognition as being the best of 2016.

Deadline to submit names and posts will close on the 18th of December, and the 10 most submitted names and posts shall be entered in a poll, and you have the ability to vote for 1 person/post to be declared the winner of the Post and Poster of the Year (We will also hassle the required people to get the winners their very own Richmond POTY profile badge).

This poll shall close on the 30th of December, with the winners to be announced on the 31st.

Any post on the board after nominations close this year shall be eligible to win the Post of the Year award in 2017.

Whilst this is optional, we do ask everyone to get involved!

Terms & Conditions: People who have been infracted out cannot be voted for in either category, and those that have multiple alt accounts cannot vote for their other accounts either in the interest of fairness.

We can't wait to see who you guys vote for.

The Richmond Board Mod Team

NUFC Tiger, Grockadoc, Sterge, _Cayz_

Last edited by a moderator:
Terms & Conditions: People who have been infracted out cannot be voted for in either category, and those that have multiple alt accounts cannot vote for their other accounts either in the interest of fairness.

What does this mean? If a poster has had a ban they aren't eligible?

any account that has been perma banned is ineligible, everyone else is fair game

No, just those posters who have been banned cannot be voted for. ie, no votes for cogga etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I vote TigerImposter. Always sparks a good debate and doesn't let this place turn into a RFC fap-a-thon.
Thanks for the nomination ,but surely you will need to provide the winning POTY out of the many quality posts of mine. Tough decision as i would be offended if you select the wrong one. ;)As for the Board Poster of the Year just nominate my troll account Nantes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back