News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know the new hoodies that the players wore last night are off the shelf regular Puma stuff with embroided rfc logo and sponsors but the white Puma cat shits me

wish it was yellow

488974.jpg

488862.jpg

488972.jpg

I know the new hoodies that the players wore last night are off the shelf regular Puma stuff with embroided rfc logo and sponsors but the white Puma cat shits me

wish it was yellow

488974.jpg

488862.jpg

488972.jpg

It's not a bad looking hoodie. Yellow Puma logo would have indeed looked much better.
I'll probably still buy it. Looks cosy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a bad looking hoodie. Yellow Puma logo would have indeed looked much better.
I'll probably still buy it. Looks cosy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ill wait till next year when they release a proper Richmondised one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching the 2 JLT matches, the ups needs to change their tops when we ware the clash jumper this year.

apparently the umps will have a white clash tops

I'm super excited because I recently received my brand new Puma Home Guernsey complete with Rance and 18 on the back.
#nomorecharcoal

My 11 year old nephew wants the preseason jumper. With the bright yellow and the tiger on the front I can see why it would appeal to young kids. I promised him I'd buy it for him, he's the only one of my 2 nephews and 1 niece that dad and I managed to convert so he gets whatever Richmond apparel he wants. Lol

I'm very sorry but I don't put my photo online. You'll just have to trust me that I truly purchased the guernsey. :)
I think he meant of the Guernsey not yourself Belle haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back