Game Day Richmond vs Western Bulldogs, MCG 7:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, play all the kids.

Bring Smith in. Bring Green in. Bring McAuliffe in.

What do we have to lose. We are already uncompetitive.

You just expect that players like Dusty can execute a kick that the Dogs have nailed similarly all night. Our skills across the park are clearly now the worst in the competition, we are almost incapable of a chain of possessions beyond about 2.

Also has anyone else noticed that we seem to slip over continually when the opposition have no issue keeping their feet. This has happened every game not just this one. Are they wearing the wrong boots or is falling over just a way to remove themselves from a contest with minimal effort.

Can't wait for the game against North, we will get hammered well and truly based on what we have served up tonight and it may trigger some serious investigations into what is going on with the club at the moment. Injuries is one thing but lack of effort and a complete lack of leadership by the majority of senior players is another.

I don’t give a * about the rules * the moulded grass cutters and put on ******* screw ins

Our players can never keep their feet
Remember that game in Alice Springs when they all went up there with mounded boots, that was against the dogs too

Are we currently the worst decision makers in the comp? Inside 50 kicks in particular are just woeful.

Even our decent kicks have butchered it tonight.

Great to see the focus on how we are umpired has made a difference. How the heck did Lefau not get a free for in the back?!

Possibly the worst half by the Tigers I’ve seen in years. Vomit 🤮 worthy. No pressure, can’t stick a tackle, slipping over, poor kicking and total disarray. Dogs players running free all over the ground. I’m off to bed, fcuk it. If the coach and players are disinterested, then so am I.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's the dickhead who said Campbell reminded him of a young Cotchin? heck there's some dumb campaigners in here!

Remember that game in Alice Springs when they all went up there with mounded boots, that was against the dogs too
That’s all the kids wear these days
They are ******* s**t

All those years drafting half back flank after half back flank and when we said we needed a key forward and mids, yet half of you lot laughed at us and said to trust the club.

Where is your god now. Bloody fools.

Blind Freddy could see it at the time. The obsession to draft 22 back flankers was a ******* joke.

It's almost like sitting on the toilet. The smell and stench is horrendous but you need to offload that human waste.

Your thoughts?
My thoughts are that you haven't won a hecking thing this century and even when you did last century you used paper bags of cash you dirty cheating cretin carnts

All starts with fitness strength and conditioning. We're miles off standard off field.. this is the outcome
Should be the first off field change come seasons end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back