RIP Phil Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Still don't believe it, I mean, I know people get murdered but who thought it would hit this close to home for the AFL community.

So sad... Absolutely horrible news. Hope that his wife and daughter will be okay. Really feel for his family and the Crows players. A lot of people in the AFL willl be affected as well since he spent time at 6 other clubs, Crows' next 3 games are against 3 of those teams.
RIP Phil Walsh...

Geez, that'd tear their family apart! My condolences to the family and those close to him. Terrible loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely shocking news. Being such an influential figure on football, i imagine this will affect a lot of people and clubs within the AFL and the football community at large.

Such a tragic ending for a man that dedicated so much of his life to the sport he loved. RIP Phil. I'm still absolutely speachless.

Was really weird hearing this first and then watching the news over here (WA) this morning. It is delayed so it was just a report of someone being murdered in Adelaide.

RIP.

Very sad to hear. He'd been going on AFL360 and the like. I enjoyed his swagger and warmed to the guy. Seemed to have a good blend of the old and new. RIP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back