Official Match Thread Rivalry Round Part Deux: S17 R18 - Fighting Furies vs Geelong Gumbies @ Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You'll screw the pooch alright!

Poor pooch, never offended anyone and everyone seems to think its a fait accompli. ..

Can assure you, I'm quite adept at going out with a bang even if others miss their targets. ..

Poor pooch, never offended anyone and everyone seems to think its a fait accompli. ..

Can assure you, I'm quite adept at going out with a bang even if others miss their targets. ..

You will have the whole off season to bang til your heart is content but not until after Sunday as you will be banged up big time!!

You will have the whole off season to bang til your heart is content but not until after Sunday as you will be banged up big time!!

S2 ABH. .. I'll take what comes and dish out the same but only because I respect you guys too much to take a backward step. .. Oh and because I'm a competitive beast. .. Looks like it will be bang bang, time for some theme music. ..

after a rough patch we've made the finals again :)

6nXdJrb.gif
Excellent use of .gif

Fumbles have 0.00000005% chance of winning.

So furies huh? , these guys are the ones who were fighting the swamprats for the spoon hey?

Was it page 2 or 3.......... no it might have been umm wait....... you noobs still trying to work out how this stuff works?

Hint: read page 1 first then 2, then 3 and so on.

You're welcome.

Were expected to get all uppity because a Swamprat reckons we wont go back to back? Thats cool, we have our own internal KPIs that we are working to and so far we are sitting pretty heading into finals.
You just worry about planning your end of season trip away tigland

Or maybe it is being used as motivation by being above our door in the change rooms to remind us to stick it up all your poo holes come seasons end

You seem very fired up for a training run. o_O

I have been fired up all season. Comes with the territory of running a successful club.

Oh I understand. Imagine running the most successful club in SFA history :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

see like him I did my own rankings. And like him, my team was the best. Go figure....
That's what I like about u tigland you don't have to pump up your own tyres by creating a thread to feel good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back