Preview RND 15 - Carlton v Fremantle Sunday 30th June 5.20PM (EST) @ Optus Stadium - Final Team Post #517

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread already, but I think it's about time we see how good Charlie Curnow would be in the midfield and put him on Fyfe. Dow isn't big enough to play on him, and Charlie could probably out-mark Fyfe body on body.

Um nope. as close as goal to possible please.

Thanks for that. I know that already.
Hard to call it failing when he had clear issues the drew his focus away from his footy, which ultimately saw him walk away from a fresh 2-year deal.

He is talented, and he is building, but whether that will be enough we shall see. I don't think it's anywhere near certain at this point.

Hard to call it failing when he had clear issues the drew his focus away from his footy, which ultimately saw him walk away from a fresh 2-year deal.

He is talented, and he is building, but whether that will be enough we shall see. I don't think it's anywhere near certain at this point.
I actually think players such as garlett and a few others should be given a few opportunities before seasons end just in case they were stifled by the previous Bolts game plan ...

I actually think players such as garlett and a few others should be given a few opportunities before seasons end just in case they were stifled by the previous Bolts game plan ...
Definitely wanna see Garlett at the top level again. Look at what it did for LOB. I'd be happy for Lang to come back in and show us what he has too.

Good luck to the boys over there on the weekend goin to be tough with the three outs Crippa Harry Cunners thought we were a good chance before the team was announced, good luck to JSos Kennedy and Jonsey coming in. Hopefully we keep progressing with the way Teaugey wants us to play, have a crack and keep taking the game on ... GoBlueBoys...

I hope I'm proven wrong but I really want to enjoy tomorrow with my family at the game but I cannot see how..

I'll buy the family membership again next year in the hope that the club gives it's good players breaks throughout the year instead of the only game in Perth! Go Blues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope I'm proven wrong but I really want to enjoy tomorrow with my family at the game but I cannot see how..

I'll buy the family membership again next year in the hope that the club gives it's good players breaks throughout the year instead of the only game in Perth! Go Blues

Hope it’s a good day for you BAT...

Blues by 8 points !

Plenty of other good ones to watch Batty. Charlie, Fish, Samo, Weiters, LOB, Dow, Walsh, Setters - Have a great arvo. Hope the boy gets into it (and brings his cricket winning mojo)

I will admit it is a battle and I am based in WA as well but I sure hope your son's first game goes better than my son's.

My son's first Carlton game live was 24 July 2015
Carlton 4.11 (35)
Hawthorn 27.11 (173)

And he still goes for the Blues and we are going on Sunday.
I flew down for my birthday for that game and took my wife which was only her 2nd Carlton game (her 1st was us beating tuggas with Brock kicking over casboults head to win - awesome).
I don’t believe I’ve ever sat through a game laughing like that - ever!

Look at Garletts first two goals yesterday. Instinctive goals that you can't teach. How we have not persisted whth him as a pure small forward (even in the VFL) has me absolutely stunned. Especially considering our circumstances.

Now we won't know whether he could of made it, come end if year he will be shown the door.

What a dreadful time to play, 5:20 on a Sunday. Hope they implement Monday night footy at some point. At least then the 9th game of weekend may get some interest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back