Game Day Rnd 22 - Carlton v St Kilda Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nup. ******* sick of it. ******* sick and tired of this bulls**t attitude. Yes we've been bad I'm parts and we'd be beating this useless mob of campaigners by 10 goals if we were perfect. But the fact of the matter is. We have had 1 holding the ball paid to us this whole game. They have had marks paid to them which plainly were not marks. They've dropped the ball with impunity and our players are getting mobbed around the contest without the ball. These flogs are useless. They're negligent. They are ******* not worth the money the AFL is paying them. They have done nothing this game besides pull free kicks out of no where in favour of St Kilda. Literally if you let the game un-umpired the game would have been more balanced than this ******* display of incompetency that is on display today. .

I understand there are a few supporters I'm here who think they have some sort of moral superiority of greater knowledge of the game by not attributing scores to umpire like - I'm too good to blame the umpires but it's ******* bulls**t. It's moral posturing. It's nothing more. Fact of the matter is in the last two quarters we have been f’ed over by these useless yellow campaigners and that is a cold hard fact. We should be multiple goals up right now. ******* multiple.

Need a snickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back