Preview RND 3 - Carlton v Collingwood - 7:50PM Friday 6th April @ MCG - Team - Post #980

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got a good feeling about tonight, like we can smash them, but then I remember the nightmare of last week's display. I hope we get back on the wagon with Zisher and Samo to be huge!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey!

I started following Carlton with a keen interest as an 8 year old in 2003.

My subsistence was 3-4 wins a season, the occasional Fev bag and crying myself to sleep most nights.

If I got through, he can too.

A true fan follows his club right through it's darkest but you, sir, are someone to be truly admired.

To come on board during that time, and stick fat, is amazing. Hats off to you.

BTW Eight years old is also very young to display a sense of outrage.

Anything to blot out the Master Race running, jumping and splooshing about in water on 7.

Party pies, sausage rolls, cheezels, menthols and booze on tonight’s checklist.

Sophisticated stuff.
Thai takeaway here, can’t make the game unfortunately

If we win tonight I will buy a membership ... if we lose I will wait till next year. Just cannot handle another 0-4 start ... I said I would become a member again once we started climbing was just too distraught after so many false starts .... put $20on us to win tonight ... after losing $60 last week.

C’mon Blues .... give us supporters some cheer!

We deserve it sticking with you through thick and thin!

I might be in the minority here but the CFC has qiuite successfully over the last 15 or so years punched the living crap out of any nerves or expectations ive had of the team . Probably a good thing coz use to be a nervous wreck come game time . Its just turn on or up and hope for the best nowadays :(
I’m like that for most games my friend so I feel ya.

I just have some expectations tonight hence the nerves.

Last week was disturbing. I had a feeling it was coming but not to that extent.

If I don’t see 100% effort for 4 quarters, tackling pressure, passion and a willingness to merely have a dip, tougher questions will need to be asked.

Let’s hope this post can be laughed at in approximately 5 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back