Review Round 1, 2016: Box Hill Hawks v Sandringham, 9 April 2016, 2.00pm @BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

15.9.99 to 9.5.59 at 3qtr time.

KB a wall down back
TOB continues to be a great option up forward.

Our mids are on top
Are you at the ground, mate?
Impossible to draw those conclusions from the commentary.

Was there till half time.

Howe was best on. Was everywhere. Taken being dropped the best way possible. Played at a level above.

Speaking of which Lovell wasnt far behind. Kid can seriously find the ball. Couple of brilliant spins out of trouble one got him clear to goal.

BHH up by about 6 goals at HT. Looking really good.

Lovell best mid on the ground
Burton ok as a loose down back
Kade Stewart playing small HF
TOB presenting so well.

Max warren best of the non listed

Great news all round. Is it the Max Warren formerly of North Melbourne?

Watched the dev boys, don't believe the hype over Lachie Langford, he was very ordinary and has rarely been anything but since
watching him last year. Little Billy Murphy was nearly a lone shining light in a 7 point loss- don't know how we got that close.
Watched 1st quarter of the main game, enough for me to say Burton has the "it" factor, gee he's gonna be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the dev boys, don't believe the hype over Lachie Langford, he was very ordinary and has rarely been anything but since
watching him last year. Little Billy Murphy was nearly a lone shining light in a 7 point loss- don't know how we got that close.
Watched 1st quarter of the main game, enough for me to say Burton has the "it" factor, gee he's gonna be good.
Certainly size wise Burton looks excellent. Big unit already. Kicks it an absolute mile and dead straight. Phenomenal kick of the ball. Looked comfortable at the level. Did some solid things. Needs to get fitter which is understandable given he has missed a heap of footy. Def a great prospect.

Certainly size wise Burton looks excellent. Big unit already. Kicks it an absolute mile and dead straight. Phenomenal kick of the ball. Looked comfortable at the level. Did some solid things. Needs to get fitter which is understandable given he has missed a heap of footy. Def a great prospect.
I'm impressed the speed of the game isn't way above is head, 18 months out of the game and going up a level gives me heaps of confidence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back