Game Day Round 1, 2024 : West Coast v Port Adelaide - 1.00pm Sun 17/3 @ Adelaide Oval (A new era begins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaff and Witho need to go back to WAFL.
Some of our seniors have been quite poor today and yet this scoreline isn’t shocking yet. Tho I feel like Port will break it open in the last

Let's hope training in the West ozy 40° summer gives us a bit of a leg up in the last

It was on the wing.. firstly, secondly this flipping team plays boundary 99% of the time… anything that brings the ball inside gets a tick

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
And yes you proved to me you've never played backline before, and probably never even played footy before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also dobbed a goal from 50 on a tight angle and nearly got a third bursting through a tackle.

Wonderful he nearly did something, what about actually doing something.

The only players that have had less touches than him are Darling, Gaff, Chesser and TB, but let's keep saying he his going well,7 yrs in and this is the best he can offer, as i said we have set a low bar for what we think is good around these parts.

Sadly we have to keep playing him, because we have nothing else, although i'd rather see Maric or JJ out their than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back