Round 1 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a good start but I am not that worried because the players that did bad just had an off night and i expect them to average a lot higher

Brown - 57 - Definitely an off night, collapsed with his team, but I don't mind it is round one and he will average 95+ this season.
Raines - 68 - About what he should be getting.
Fevola - 67 - Playing with a sore foot, had to take it easy, came off for last 7 or so minutes. Expect him to get 80+
Foley - 94 - Yeah was expecting average of 85+, imagine if he kicked it

286 at an average of 71.5

Could be better, but then again it could be worse. I am not worried at Fevola and Brown who yeah did let me down but I know they will pick up so people that are worried at their top players not doing that well should relax....I slightly regret getting Brown for Richo though who doubled his score, but oh well....It happens.

575/6 - not a bad start, considering 3 of my bottom 6 starters included..
Only Buddy tonight, hopefully brings it up to a clean 100 point average

263/3 avg 88

Judd 101 (glad I got on him, looked good value and played well)
Houlihan 94
Raines 68
Plus Jacobs 51 as a non-scoring bench warmer
Pretty happy with that.

But forget last night, tonight is where it's at with ABC, Chappy, Selwood, Buddy, Hodge... This joint will go into meltdown!

Murphy - 122
Simmonds - 94
Deledio - 85
Houlihan - 94

Considering Murphy and Deledio were on 16 combined at quarter time the game didn't go as badly as I expected much to my relief...

Kreuzer 100
Gibbs 110
Houlihan 94
Raines 68
N. G. Brown 57
Total = 429 from 5
Average = 85.8

Stoked with my start. Have only had 2 premiums play and Houlihan and Kreuzer were extremely impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbs 110 +23
Judd 101 +16
Houlihan 94 +39
Deledio 85 -13
Fevola 67 -16
Riewoldt 66 +8
(Jacobs 51) (+34)

I was cursing not having Raines at half time but patting myself on the back for Fevola.

Good signs so far though, much better than my SC team.

Not sure why people think having Brown and Fevola are so bad....I admit the Fevola one wasn't the smartest as he was carrying a slight injury, but he still managed to get 67 with only two goals it wasn't that bad....Brown had a strong pre-season and definitely has the ability to get an average over 90 not sure why thats such a big shock?

People can have a go at other peoples teams but lets see how the season pans out before you lol at peoples selections :) Might be right, might be wrong.

Now that Anthony is out, Robinson comes in for me.

561/6

Richo 114
Gibbs 110
Houlihan 94
Robinson 90
Deledio 85
Raines 68

I am currently in mixed emotions. Happy about my scores but angry with the injuries to Raines and Anthony.

My scores have changed with Anthony out.

Robinson - 90
Houlihan - 94
Raines - 68
Gibbs- 110

362/4

Loving it as thats my 6th back, 7th back, 4th mid and 6th mid!

:D:D:thumbsu::p

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

at these picks, what were you inhaling just before lockout?? must have had a bit of zip to it

yeah well the bell went to end school, and i thought id have time for a quick sesh down in the bushes ! I still hadnt fully selected me team so i did what i had to do and ran home as soon as i could. I wacked a few randoms together and they were just 2 i picked up.:rolleyes:

In all seriousness, they were ment to be unique.

Now that Anthony is out, Robinson comes in for me.

561/6

Richo 114
Gibbs 110
Houlihan 94
Robinson 90
Deledio 85
Raines 68

I am currently in mixed emotions. Happy about my scores but angry with the injuries to Raines and Anthony.

Same for me, but with Richo captain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back