Game Day Round 1 Sydney v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Ports didn't wear red and Sydney wore red and Chinese people were watching

Rees Hompfey likes this.

Brad Ebert bled after getting a head nock. Swans player won't get suspended as it was a fair hit.

Theo deoporporalis doesn't like this. Theo thinks Sloane should get the Brownlow from last year now.

Deoporporalis lol.

Sydney to struggle without the big gun Xavier Richards.

Port to hit them hard early, build a lead then hold on for a 28 point win.

Eddy 3, Chad 3, Ebert 35 possies, clurey to hold buddy, Robbie 30p 2g 3 votes. Amon, polec to run amok off the wings 45 touches 3 goals between them....
Ryder the difference in the middle

28 points...

Only watched the 2nd half cause of a cricket GF, didn't realise Pepper joined the 1st kick, 1st goal club.

Think i called this at some point the last week and a half. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1j85ug.jpg

2vn5tkx.jpg

Agree on Wines and Westhoff, but i'd have Snelling in over Atley, can we upgrade him or no room?
Give Atley a round or two to dominate in the Maggies.

No Snelling is a rookie, need a long term injury to upgrade him.

Being the traveling emergency Atley is clearly close, I guess we also have Inpey and Krak available next week.

Then Pittard in the next few weeks after.

I don't want another dishonourable loss to Sydney. I don't want a brave defeat in a shootout like Collingwood and the Bulldogs last night. I want a win. If I can't have a win I at the very least want a ******* war. I want to see us go as hard and as fearlessly even arrogantly on terms of believing we belong in the same rarefied air as Sydney for 4 quarters.

I don't want to read KT telling me I will be walking taller after what I see on field. The time for cheap talk is over. From players and coaches and administrators. It's time to produce.
:p.. well we had a win .. so your speech worked b geez :D

I don't suppose the Chinese Premier watched the whole game, but I hope he was suitably impressed with what he did see.

I never knew China's Premier was so young.

e6451b8b8cb3d97fd48f5501477834c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back