Preview Round 10, 2024: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium - Saturday 18th May, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is as useless as **** on a bull this year

Don't you think his performance is maybe the symptom of a bigger problem though?

I.e. the rest of the whole ******* team.

Forwards job is just to get on the end of the last pass and kick straight. A bit hard to do when we're a rabble

No not at all he is a highly paid footballer that can't blame his poor form on others

Who said he's blaming anyone? Thats just delusional.

Forwards can't kick goals if they're not getting the ball kicked to them.

He seems to be the only one kicking straight and marking it on the lead with the limited chances he gets.

Maybe he could be doing better but it seems to me people should be blaming our midfield first and foremost.

Last edited:
Dow hasn't been great but lifted a lot late in Sandy and has AFL traits with his speed and quick hands in tight. Would bring him in at least as the sub along with Sharman, he has versatility and actually leads at the ball. Phillipou and Clark could use another Sandy run but wouldn't hate them coming in either

Well when he's getting decent supply and still failing then maybe I'll rip into him.

For now I'm more worried about fixing the supply issue.

I won't say he's doing a good job but he's doing an average job given the supply he's receiving. A lot better than the piss poor work coming out of the middle of the ground where we should be focusing

Last edited:
6 goals in 23 and 13 this year hardly screams star forward
You are the only one calling him a star.

I'm just disputing the term 'useless' being used given he's still hit the scoreboard more than anyone else this year and has scored a goal in all but 1 game. No doubt he could be better like every forward on our list but your assessment of him seems extreme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Errr. Just checked the odds. We're favourites.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

You are the only one calling him a star.

I'm just disputing the term 'useless' being used given he's still hit the scoreboard more than anyone else this year and has scored a goal in all but 1 game. No doubt he could be better like every forward on our list but your assessment of him seems extreme.
FYI...saying hardly screams star forward actually reads " he is s**t "

Well when he's getting decent supply and still failing then maybe I'll rip into him.

For now I'm more worried about fixing the supply issue.

I won't say he's doing a good job but he's doing an average job given the supply he's receiving. A lot better than the piss poor work coming out of the middle of the ground where we should be focusing
Not marking, not tackling, not creating opportunities for crumbers and not kicking goals ....or points for that matter. Sorry but I want more out of our CHF thanks

Not marking, not tackling, not creating opportunities for crumbers and not kicking goals ....or points for that matter. Sorry but I want more out of our CHF thanks

Membery is a lead and mark player who is solid off the ground but he's too short to be crashing packs constantly. We need to feed him some decent footy and he will become more productive. We're also not getting crumbers to his feet anyway so even when he does create a contest it doesn't matter.

He's just that type. Fair enough you want more but that's never been him.

Last edited:
Hope the criticism cuts deep this week and they actually try and score more this week. Bring Dow in and Clark if available and have a fair dinkum crack and ffs lay some tackles

I think Ross has been trying to get us kicking more goals, if his press confrences are anything to go by.

I just don't think he's very good at offensive systems.

This week we're probably going to try a few things differently though given what he said.

That’s pretty messed up

Show how many people are watching footy really, ie not many and just going by "oh hey, that side is travelling so pick the home mob".

Probably.

Pou's manager has just thrown our forward line under the bus, Pou should sack him immediately ...an absolute tool and you'd expect King and Owens will be filthy.

Irrespective of how much truth there is in the opinion, you dont throw a coach and players under the bus by going public, especially with public opinions on players you don't manage. It just is so damn loose and fails to understand the pressure it puts Pou under with not only his coach but his teammates....what an absolute amateur.

Pou needs to act quickly.

I think Ross has been trying to get us kicking more goals, if his press confrences are anything to go by.

I just don't think he's very good at offensive systems.

This week we're probably going to try a few things differently though given what he said.
We could start with not giving the oppo 20mins and 4 goals head start very week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back