Preview Round 10, 2024: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium - Saturday 18th May, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out

King
Membrey
Hayes
Paton

In

Cordy
Caminiti
Shoenmaker
Byrnes

Webster Wilkie Cordy
NWM Howard Bonner
Hill Steele Wilson
Henry Battle Wood
Garcia Caminiti Owens
Marshall Sinclair Windhager

Hastie Stocker Ross Shoenmaker

Sub Byrnes

Send a message that the shit our forwards dished up isn't acceptable.

Out

King
Membrey
Hayes
Paton

In

Cordy
Caminiti
Shoenmaker
Byrnes

Webster Wilkie Cordy
NWM Howard Bonner
Hill Steele Wilson
Henry Battle Wood
Garcia Caminiti Owens

Sub Byrnes

Send a message that the s**t our forwards dished up isn't acceptable.
Shoenmaker is concussed. Brynes was reported missing after the Sandy game he was that unsighted.

Am I the only one that thinks a player doesn’t have to have played in the position that they coach? Seems a bit absurd to me.

“No no, you can’t coach the forwards because you won Brownlow as a mid.”

“What? What was that? Oh, you played there at the end of your career for half a season and kicked 12 as full forward in under 12s? Oh, okay, you are good to go again”

6 disposals for Flyin Ryan.
I have been saying for Two years that old mate Ryan is not up to it and getting piled on , He was never a good kick and he has managed to even be a worse kick now - Gone at years end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out

King
Membrey
Hayes
Paton

In

Cordy
Caminiti
Shoenmaker
Byrnes

Webster Wilkie Cordy
NWM Howard Bonner
Hill Steele Wilson
Henry Battle Wood
Garcia Caminiti Owens

Sub Byrnes

Send a message that the s**t our forwards dished up isn't acceptable.
Byrnes ,,,, I have more chance of getting a game this week than him, you seriously must be taking the p155

King is down on form but anyone suggesting he should get dropped has rocks in their head.

OUT
Hastie
Paton

IN
Caminiti
Philipou

Garcia to start as sub.

I don't mind going tall against Freo - important to shut down their defensive kick and mark footy and keep the pressure up, so having talls that force their backs to stay accountable can help.

Wouldn't even mind bringing Jones or Clark back in for Garcia, he needs time to develop.

King is down on form but anyone suggesting he should get dropped has rocks in their head.

OUT
Hastie
Paton

IN
Caminiti
Philipou

Garcia to start as sub.

I don't mind going tall against Freo - important to shut down their defensive kick and mark footy and keep the pressure up, so having talls that force their backs to stay accountable can help.

Wouldn't even mind bringing Jones or Clark back in for Garcia, he needs time to develop.
I would bring back Sharman as well- played some smart footy to get us back into the game against the BH Hawks

C grade amateurs disposal at best
He can barley kick it 40 mtrs and even then they are helicopter's that miss the target.

I seriously don't know what happened to him, 4 years ago looked really promising and has not improved one bit since , the only reason his numbers are up is because the opposition want the ball in his hands as he does no damage , when he is playing AFL he is never maned up so it inflates his numbers ,some think its because he has improved

I go. I don't live in Melbourne.

Boring or uncompetitive - pick your poison

Kudos to you. I can't afford to spend 8 hours on the road for a 2 and a bit hour game.

Who says you have to be boring to be competitive?
First 10 rounds last year weren't boring. And we were competitive.

OUT
Hastie
Paton

IN
Caminiti
Philipou

Garcia to start as sub.

How did Poo go in the reserves?

I’ll be there but expecting little. Freo midfield is very good. Will the coach/es stick fat or start to shuffle some magnets?
The current line coaching structure isn't working.

I believe you need a defense coach, an attack coach, and a stoppage coach.

The massive disconnect between the mids and forwards shows that we haven't got this right, and we're not even close to the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back