Preview Round 10: Essendon Bombers vs Oliver Twist Kangaroos, Marvel Stadium, Sunday 19th May, 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hoping Shiel plays - feel like he's much maligned but still may have a bit to offer and a point to prove. When he's fully fit and in form with his pace out of pack he can offer a big point of difference to a lot of other mids...

I hope we see final line up;-

Heppell McKay Lav
Martin Redman McGrath
Kelly Parish Hind
Stringer 2MP Gresham
Jones Langford Guelfi

Goldy Durham Merrett

Bench: Perkins Caldwell Shiel ADavey
SUB: Cox

Hobbs, Caddy & Bryan to play VFL

This will be third game for Mrs. SupportYourTeam this year. The other two Sydney and Port. She will be going to the Gold Coast game as well. Has me nervous.

Nooooooooo!! I am taking my son up courtesy of a very generous bf bomber. Hopefully that nixes the curse!

That level of detail from North about an injury concern, I have never seen come out of our club. Generally our typical line is "he is feeling a bit sore" or "has a slight niggle". Not, "deep quad, can run, but struggles to kick it long". Interesting.
Not a fan of Essendon's injury details?
"Awareness"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CHANGES SINCE LAST TIME:

NORTH MELBOURNE OUTS:
McKay, Goldstein, Cunnington, Ziebell, Simpkin, Thomas, Turner, Goater, Archer
NORTH MELBOURNE INS: Comben, Fisher, Bergman, Zurhaar, Shiels, Z. Duursma, Powell, Pink, Dawson

ESSENDON OUTS: Tsatas, Menzie, Zerk-Thatcher, Baldwin, Bryan, Phillips, Snelling
ESSENDON INS: McKay, Goldstein, Gresham, Stringer, Jones, A. Davey, Caldwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back