Toast Round 10 = Fremantle 44-80 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah. There's been plenty of teams whose strength lies in the bookends who can still win games on the back of that.

Hell, that was us at one point lol

Look at Richmond. They won 3 flags getting smash in the clearances.
That's not what you said though. You said we look a better team when our midfield wins or at least breaks even. What team could you not apply that same reasoning too? What team has looked better when their midfield gets beaten?

I'd argue when we look a better side is when the midfield actually gets on top or at least breaks even
No s**t, that is the case for all teams.

People tend to bemoan or forwardline as we dont have a big KPF, but we have a great spread of medium sized forwards who can bob up for 4-5 on their day. That was our strength back in 2018-19.

Even back to 2010, Didak was our leading goal kicker.
We seem to be extremely hard to beat when the Midfield gets on top. It just needs to happen way more often.
Yep, our midfield is our biggest weakness atm and we should continue to address it.

No s**t, that is the case for all teams.

People tend to bemoan or forwardline as we dont have a big KPF, but we have a great spread of medium sized forwards who can bob up for 4-5 on their day. That was our strength back in 2018-19.

Even back to 2010, Didak was our leading goal kicker.

Yep, our midfield is our biggest weakness atm and we should continue to address it.
Agree the running hardon for dinosaur key forwards here is just very amusing.

No, I don’t want him to play 2nd ruck.

I’d move him forward since we seem to have the ability to find KPDs with Roughead, Liam & Dean as replacements.

Moore as a forward could be useful.

Two of those guys have never played a game and the other is reaching the end of the road. Shifting Moore doesn’t seem like a great idea…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that the same as Judd..? From memory Judds victim was actually injured.

1-2 I think, needs to get time out not just a fine based on the Judd precedent
They wouldn't have sent it to the tribunal if they thought a fine was adequate. The MRO are predictable. God knows how the tribunal works, but I think it'll be a few weeks.

That's as dirty as you get. I think completely unnatural football actions like chicken wing tackles or mma elbows need to be treated differently at the tribunal. The outcome of the action in terms of injury shouldn't come in to it. If you do it you need to get a significant suspension.

Loved Tay Adams’ game on Sunday. Had his fire and energy back, after several illness-related lacklustre performances. Watching on TV, I kept seeing his mud-spattered face emerging from the bottom of packs. He’s a blue collar, hard working, heart and soul player for us.

Loved Tay Adams’ game on Sunday. Had his fire and energy back, after several illness-related lacklustre performances. Watching on TV, I kept seeing his mud-spattered face emerging from the bottom of packs. He’s a blue collar, hard working, heart and soul player for us.
Future captain…

That's as dirty as you get. I think completely unnatural football actions like chicken wing tackles or mma elbows need to be treated differently at the tribunal. The outcome of the action in terms of injury shouldn't come in to it. If you do it you need to get a significant suspension.

giphy.gif

I am a huge advocate of non-football actions being penalised more harshly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back