Preview Round 10 GWS GIANTS vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern about Hampton is more that he's often lazy on the defensive side of things.

On the other hand, Ive seen him do good things as well, and he has that extra little bit of time that great players do ...

My concern about Hampton is more that he's often lazy on the defensive side of things.

On the other hand, Ive seen him do good things as well, and he has that extra little bit of time that great players do ...

I've noticed the laziness sometimes as well in his games earlier in the year, but was pretty impressed against Essendon - he kept chasing when many others would've given up. I'm guessing that it's something that the coaches are getting him to focus on.

You need players in the team that can create goals. He seems to have that knack - he won't be consistant for a while.. You can't fill the team with grafters. Watch this week, goals are going to be very hard to come by.

You need players in the team that can create goals. He seems to have that knack - he won't be consistant for a while.. You can't fill the team with grafters. Watch this week, goals are going to be very hard to come by.

Given that we're going to have a, well, Giant forward line, a small creative player is going to be a very very handy thing. Folau and Hampton seem to work well together, for example - see Hampton's highlight reel on youtube for the amount of Izzy in it.

And, yes, he had a good, hard-working game against the Bombers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back