Autopsy Opening Round 2024, GWS Giants vs Collingwood, Saturday March 9, 7.30pm AEST, Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5th biggest crowd in our Giants Stadium history - only the 3 derby clashes with the Swans and the 2016 PF against the Bulldogs drew bigger crowds. In fact if we had just an additional 690 people we would have had the highest crowd in our history at Giants Stadium! Great atmosphere tonight

Great win guys and a brilliant start to the season from our NSW teams - I know we are supposed to hate each other, but I just can't, I love seeing you guys successful.
All the best for the season and, I know I'm looking a fair way into the future here, but let's hope for the all NSW grand final that we should have had in 2016.

Congrats again.

Great win guys and a brilliant start to the season from our NSW teams - I know we are supposed to hate each other, but I just can't, I love seeing you guys successful.
All the best for the season and, I know I'm looking a fair way into the future here, but let's hope for the all NSW grand final that we should have had in 2016.

Congrats again.
shush South.
lol sorry yep great start by both.
Got to keep it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back