Autopsy Round 1 2024 - GWS Giants v North Melbourne, 4.35 pm Saturday 16 March @ ENGIE Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be disheartening being so good and playing such an exciting brand of football and having such a poor crowd. I just don’t understand. Is there any progress being made? I didn’t buy it last week because of the sheer amount of Pies fans.

Seems to be a ton still walking in and around the surrounds though. Fingers crossed it’s another 6k or so
A crowd of 10k would be great considering the opposition, but I would be ecstatic if we beat the record for our highest ever crowd against Norths in Giants Stadium - 7,824
Must be disheartening being so good and playing such an exciting brand of football and having such a poor crowd. I just don’t understand. Is there any progress being made? I didn’t buy it last week because of the sheer amount of Pies fans.
what is the crowd numbers looking like?

We had around 50% of last week so don’t think it was a buy in thing.

Also, we are part time Western Sydney. We all know they aren’t going to run, especially with the funding in the facilities the NSW government would sue, but to others it may look that way

I don’t understand what happened for that call against Ash?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone here think Nick Haynes might be a better player than XO and Wehr?

XO was better last year when he didn’t think he was good.

He’s back to really poor disposal efficiency, and makes bad decisions. Love the effort and the tussle but needs to take the simple and easy disposal every time.

TFG spent a while trying to put the others in the game, like he did last week, but can also just do it himself.

When we look good it’s good. But we are the ones forcing our own turnovers, so could easily clean it up.

I'm comfortable with playing like this at this point of the season. Second half of the year definitely not. Briggs has started the year pretty slowly, could of written off last week as I think Darcy Cameron is pretty underrated, expected him to be much better today. A few others similar but I would rather have these guys firing in Aug/Sept than now. I think the message should be go all out this qtr and put the game away.

XO was better last year when he didn’t think he was good.

He’s back to really poor disposal efficiency, and makes bad decisions. Love the effort and the tussle but needs to take the simple and easy disposal every time.

TFG spent a while trying to put the others in the game, like he did last week, but can also just do it himself.

When we look good it’s good. But we are the ones forcing our own turnovers, so could easily clean it up.

I said this last week and it’s 100% true. He must know his limitations. He can be an effective player when he knows them and keeps it simple.

I'm comfortable with playing like this at this point of the season. Second half of the year definitely not. Briggs has started the year pretty slowly, could have written off last week as I think Darcy Cameron is pretty underrated, expected him to be much better today. A few others similar but I would rather have these guys firing in Aug/Sept than now. I think the message should be go all out this qtr and put the game away.
Yes but.
We need to win these games and well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back