Preview Round 2 2024 – West Coast Eagles vs GWS Giants, Sunday March 24, 6.50pm AEDT, Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokie-less has to be the standard.
Agreed, if only for the state government is a hairsbreath away from either banning them or raising the tax so high it won’t matter if they are legal.
Wouldn’t mind if we looked at a club like Leichhardt Bowling Club as “the venue”
Anything that will help the club and create that sense of home.

Might be too “Lesser Western” Sydney but they’re a dynamic club with zero pokies and a great community feel.
Inner west still west ish.

I hope we don’t star Haynes on a wing. Unless there is an injury in the back 7 he really shouldn’t be in the 22. He isn’t quick and his disposal isn’t up to playing on a wing.

XO made a few mistakes but has enough runs on the board. Wehr should get another game but if not then give Angwin a run

Probably should've headed over to the pub page before today, looks like all the tables under this event have been reserved.

Have reserved a spot in the bar in what I assume will become Giants overflow. Or we may end up taking over the entire pub :D:tearsofjoy:

Probably should've headed over to the pub page before today, looks like all the tables under this event have been reserved.

Have reserved a spot in the bar in what I assume will become Giants overflow. Or we may end up taking over the entire pub :D:tearsofjoy:

Great news, I mean not that you missed out but it’s always good to hear “booked out”

But it can’t be true the NRL reporter said no one knows who the Giants are.

Donald Trump Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:

Awesome !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad Haynes is alright, was worried when I saw personal reasons.

Do we think one of McMullin or Angwin to come in for him?

Most people know my views on Angwin - if they are going to replace Wehr then I would use Peatling (also named) I think he’s more versatile than Angwin anyway - can play forward or back - emphasis on the words “can play” which automatically makes him more useful than Angwin.

For what it’s worth though, I think Wehr keeps his spot & McMullet will be the only in.

Would like to see Mcmullin get a chance if Wehr gets dropped was really encouraged by his shift as the sub against the pies, seems to be right on the cusp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back