Oppo Camp Round 10 North vs South Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
BY UNPOPULAR DEMAND

Preview thread is currently more tainted than Sydney's history, lets try and keep the cross code banter in here.

AA Defender Robbie Tarrant to keep AA Fender Bendererer Buddy to a single goal, while Syndey fans are to be left in tears at the number of long range tries JZ kicks on their child-sized oval,

Banter threads... the price of success?!

If it keeps the crap out of preview threads, then I'll wear it, but OP is right "unpopular demand."

Distinctly remember the really pathetic tears of their supporters last year as I was walking back to the bus after last years final. Grown adults hurled abuse at us as we walked smugly by. There were actual tears being wept from parents and Childs alike; did they think they were a chance? There even was a "a 37 year old carries your club" comment. This is always a laugh, you know someone hasn't got a clue when they say something like this.

Leaving their dysfunctional city with next week on our mind was beautiful. Fond memories.

We should respect them, it appears even Jason Akermanis has jumped on their bandwagon:

FXJ178356.jpg

I don't even know what's going on in these two pics, probably a lot of sleeping with lights on:

Airbnb-SCG-4.jpg

Airbnb-SCG-3.jpg

For anyone attending the game, probably safer to take a slash before you get to the ground:

153007576-sydney-swans-fan-dressed-as-former-swans-gettyimages.jpg

Typical Swans "fan"

004.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BY UNPOPULAR DEMAND

Preview thread is currently more tainted than Sydney's history, lets try and keep the cross code banter in here.

AA Defender Robbie Tarrant to keep AA Fender Bendererer Buddy to a single goal, while Syndey fans are to be left in tears at the number of long range tries JZ kicks on their child-sized oval,

Will AA Kayne Turner get a game?

Does that mean there will be people trying to sell Norf memberships to Swans fans at the game like the 1990's?

I've no doubt Sydney people were quite perplexed when someone asked them to pay to go to a football game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back