Preview Round 10 v Brisbane GABBA Saturday May 18th 7.30pm - Sir Doug Nicholls Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual all I want is effort and intensity.

Changes;
Out: Graham (injured and crap), MRJ (injured), Banks (inj)
In: McAuliffe, Baker, Coulthard

If Campbell is injured then I guess we'd have to pick KMAC who admittedly had a decent VFL game but I'd still rather not.
Grimes can be managed for another week or 11 or just find some form in the VFL like KMAC did and help the kids down there.
Based on the injury report from last week Hopper is due back soon but I hope we have finally learned and give him a half in the VFL first.

Would steely green not be a more suitable replacement if Campbell is to miss?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With so much doom and gloom, likely result is a 6 goal win.

But still a Brissie win.
Given Kmacs spent time as an inside mid, and our current squad availability, I’d nearly name him there whilst we have younger guys on the wings. At least we’d be protecting some bodies.

Only way I see us not getting absolutely destroyed is if the Lions have a terrible kicking day. Lions by 10+ goals.

A win for us is to see the kids show some positive signs and come away from the game with 0 injuries

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1130286

People believe it’s Yze fault lol. Get within 10goals would be a positive
cant discount the advantage of being able to field a consistent line up every week. look at the dogs, they don't even know what injuries are. bontempelli reckons he does but hes wrong.
witness how they played as a cohesive unit and we looked like a disorganised rabble.

Hahaha fmd...

secret smell GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn’t care if McIntosh had a decent second half in the Twos, it would be a backward step going straight back to him.
Find someone else!
There may not be anyone else.

We haven't scored above 50 points in the last three rounds.

Grabs calculator, pushes random buttons, nonsensical spread of numbers appear on the the little screen at the top of the device

Righto, by my calculations we're bound to score 7,295,304 points on Saturday night.

Hopefully it's enough to get Yze his second W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back