Discussion Round 11, 2018 (Indigenous Round) - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently they announced no dotty numbers. The indig print will be on the front and back.
Difficult to describe. But will be predominantly black like last year, with a lot more teal and the V’s will stay apparently
Thanks for the heads up!

Saints jumper will clearly have to depend on what West Coast come up with to avoid a clash. The fact they have to be mostly a light colour (probably white) are too limited to be any good, in my opinion.

Saints jumper will clearly have to depend on what West Coast come up with to avoid a clash. The fact they have to be mostly a light colour (probably white) are too limited to be any good, in my opinion.
all indigenous guernseys have been designed already and printed. At the captains day, the club captains model the indigenous Guernseys for a photo shoot.
upload_2018-4-8_22-22-32.png

upload_2018-4-8_22-23-8.png

Where in the first post do you make it clear that you are showing examples from previous years?

Come on, really? Its pretty ******* obvious by the very points you made. Also, the fact that he said they “model” them at captains day, not “modelled”.

Can people please stop laying into LM for literally every single post he makes? Its getting boring.

I know people love to bash Lynton but it's pretty bleeding obvious these are from previous years.
Come on, really? Its pretty ******* obvious by the very points you made. Also, the fact that he said they “model” them at captains day, not “modelled”.

Can people please stop laying into LM for literally every single post he makes? Its getting boring.
No worries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought this board was to discuss football jumpers and design... not to pick the s**t out of members.

Some of you need to grow up and stop picking on the kid. He is a quite active member on the board (unlike myself these days) which is a credit to him, and all that some of you do is poke the s**t out of him non-stop. I'm a teacher these days, and I'd see more online maturity in most of my Year 9 students.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back