Prediction Round 11, 2024: Changes vs Kuwarna (Adelaide)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by a Crows interview on TV last night, looks like Reid can expect a rough time from the Crows. Be curious to see how he handles it. If so, wouldn't surprise me if there was a melee or two. After all the hype from the Demons game, oppos are putting some time into him..

Sure its early, but we need list spots!!
Something has to give, unless we start getting rid of contracted players we have very little room to move this offseason. If we get Buss, Baker and 3 draft picks, plus upgrade Culley, thats minimum 6 spots
Gaff, JJ are the only 2 locks.
Witho and Rotham look locked in our best 23 right now, LEdwards is doing his role, HEdwards is our best KPD depth, Barnett is our only developing ruckman, JWilliams looks like a very good prospect as a KPF, Burgiel id much rather over Culley as a prospect in a role of higher need, Yeo I think stays.
We have to delist or remove 4 of those guys I just mentioned.
Rotham will be delisted before culley.

Going by a Crows interview on TV last night, looks like Reid can expect a rough time from the Crows. Be curious to see how he handles it. If so, wouldn't surprise me if there was a melee or two. After all the hype from the Demons game, oppos are putting some time into him..

Fine, lets target Rachelle who has twice the attitude of Reid and half the skill.

eh. They did this in the pre-season match.

I believe my comment was something along the lines of Crows going nowhere this season if they are thinking about a 19 year old kid.

Looks to be pretty spot on so far.

Edwards out
Yeo in

Dewar should stay in. He makes the team more dynamic plus he can do anything that Edwards does only better.
Edwards is an interesting one.

He must be playing a role that is not easy for us viewers to see because he keeps getting picked week in, week out.

For someone playing in the forward line a lot he doesn't seem to have the agility, speed, quick thinking, elite pressure, or goal sense that that would require.

He is a solid player, rarely makes a howler, neat disposals, I just would be interested to learn what his role is.

Hope Curtin also gets picked for this game then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky we get Yeo back!

If we are using Sheed to tag again , who do we send him too? Couch ( Both slow players)
Probably Dawson. Rankine and Soligo are probably their 2 most damaging midfielders but both would be too fast for Sheed and Rankine is injured anyway

Did I miss something? Earlier this season Burgiel was just about next in line for a senior debut and now he's on the chopping block?

I'm not saying I don't like him, but he hasn't broken into the side yet, his WAFL form has been inconsistent, and he's out of contract at the end of the year.

We're obligated to delist a certain number of players

reckon it’ll be just the one change this week
Yeoy in for LEdwards

everyone played well last week v Naarm but someone has to come out, no wafl footy last week obviously so hard to see who deserves a spot, Dewar in limited mins liked how he went about it give him another crack

Beagles back in action this weekend so excited to see how some players go about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back