Preview Round 11, 2024: Melbourne v St.Kilda - MCG - Sunday 26th May, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richo was a Leyland P76. Something no-one ever wanted and in hindsight was still a heck up. Watters was Proton Satria. Something little and noisy with aspirations to be a winner but no-one took to him.

Ignorant post is ignorant.
P76's V8's were pretty damn good.
They couldn't make them. They were too wide for the production line. Went broke trying.

Royal Enfield had a nice four-wheeler early on called a 4 1/2 HP Forecar Quadricyle, but I think Watto would be an early Toyota Celica, the very first series. 1600 4 cyl. Nice lines, sporty looking, Coke style body US inspired. Richo a Bedford truck, Ratto an International Harvester.

I like this distraction. I feel we are metaphorically, like the Germans lined up on the Oder front in 1945, awaiting a Soviet onslaught. The selection committee are in the Bunker, shuffling around paltry divisions that are at half strength across the map, and telling themselves collectively that we are ready, whilst privately knowing it will be only a blunting elastic defence that slows down the inevitable onslaught. They are speaking too their personal drivers and covertly collecting gasoline for their family escape.

These even had a name that suited Watters.

images

Watters needed to be an armoured car due to all the backstabbing that went on
For real?
Yeah, it wouldn’t surprise me if it wasn’t happening ant the time, especially if he could be accused of breaching some rule or tacitly assumed thingo.

I don’t watch much footy back the. But whenever I saw Watters I kind of took umbrage with his calm demeanor and cool controlled manner.

How could it be ? I thought!

I do remember when he came in board he was welcomed and championed by Warnie and others who were very pleased with the unshackling of the the four Lyon-defensive style.

Finally we were running free.

Perhaps ‘Free Falling’ would have been more apt.

What happened at the end I have no idea. Didn’t he cop the Seaford move too?

Anyway, hiding to nothing?

Even the Demons preview says it it's going to be a lousy game 8 goals to 7. I just wish we had a premiership to go with our misery like they do.
Bold of you to assume 15 goals will be kicked between the two teams

season 9 GIF

For real?
Yeah, it wouldn’t surprise me if it wasn’t happening ant the time, especially if he could be accused of breaching some rule or tacitly assumed thingo.

I don’t watch much footy back the. But whenever I saw Watters I kind of took umbrage with his calm demeanor and cool controlled manner.

How could it be ? I thought!

I do remember when he came in board he was welcomed and championed by Warnie and others who were very pleased with the unshackling of the the four Lyon-defensive style.

Finally we were running free.

Perhaps ‘Free Falling’ would have been more apt.

What happened at the end I have no idea. Didn’t he cop the Seaford move too?

Anyway, hiding to nothing?
Anyway old news now, must move forward and not dwell on coaches from the past..hang on what's Lyon doing here?

more like a Ford NC (1991-1995) Fairlane that self-combusted
Reminds me of the Ford Explorer in North America in the late 2000's which unfortunately for some drivers became known as the Ford Exploder.

after watching Sandy last weekend it would be to see Max Heath get a run… bit of Fwd/ruck . Surely crouch ,Clark comes in and Gracia was sharp too.
outs- jones , Paton , Sharman , collard , Pou. Steele rested
Ins - Heath , membrey , Higgins , Clark , crouch , Garcia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

after watching Sandy last weekend it would be to see Max Heath get a run… bit of Fwd/ruck . Surely crouch ,Clark comes in and Gracia was sharp too.
outs- jones , Paton , Sharman , collard , Pou. Steele rested
Ins - Heath , membrey , Higgins , Clark , crouch , Garcia
heath is not a forward's a**hole

Looking forward to the melts about our team selection, that's more exciting these days than watching our games.

Bold of you to assume 15 goals will be kicked between the two teams

season 9 GIF

It could end up a being a one all draw like the Tottenham v Newcastle match at the MCG last night.

Last edited:
Scott Watters. The most irrelevant coach in our trivial history.

I swear to god I forget his name half the time.

Burning the dwarf on mad monday had a more positive outcome than he did.

I am now certain we have gone full tank mode..

Byrnes knocks the door back down after returning to the vfl after collecting 6 possessions, followed by 17..

No crouch is bewildering

Hunter clark obviously can't find his way into our first class midfield of Steele one one leg, and, well that's it.

I haven't been able to work out the selection all year and nothings changed.

If I was picking the interchange I'd select Ross, Owens, Dow, and either Paton or Bonner, with the other being the sub. But who knows with Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back