Discussion Round 11 and 12, 2021 (Indigenous Round) - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

ROUND 11

Friday, May 28

Western Bulldogs v Melbourne (MRVL) (N)

Saturday, May 29
Collingwood v Geelong (MCG)
Brisbane Lions v Greater Western Sydney (G)
St Kilda v North Melbourne (MRVL) (T)
Gold Coast v Hawthorn (SCG) (N)
West Coast v Essendon (OS) (N)

Sunday, May 30
Richmond v Adelaide (GS)
Sydney v Carlton (SCG)
Port Adelaide v Fremantle (AO) (T)

ROUND 12

Friday, June 4

Melbourne v Brisbane Lions (GS) (N)

Saturday, June 5
Sydney v St Kilda (SCG)
Adelaide v Collingwood (AO) (T)
Essendon v Richmond (OS) (N)

Sunday, June 6
Carlton v West Coast (SCG)
Fremantle v Western Bulldogs (OS) (N)

Byes: Geelong, Gold Coast, Greater Western Sydney, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide

Last edited:
I just realised the part around the neck is a continuation of the snake. How good would this jumper be if the snake formed the wings? Start left kidney, come up over the left chest, wrapped around the back of the neck, came down over the right chest and finished at the right kidney.

Although I imagine Indigenous artists looking at me right now with a 'dude, really?' face.

Do we know what the Eagles indigenous jumper looks like from the back?

dD040DZ.png

s**t! Did the snake eat the eagle??

Hang on.

So Brisbane are hosting GWS and then playing Melbourne. Assuming the white Fitzroy jumper is for the Melbourne game, Brisbane are going to have to come up with some blue or red shorts for the GWS game unless the Giants have a new indigenous jumper that's dark based....

Hang on.

So Brisbane are hosting GWS and then playing Melbourne. Assuming the white Fitzroy jumper is for the Melbourne game, Brisbane are going to have to come up with some blue or red shorts for the GWS game unless the Giants have a new indigenous jumper that's dark based....
they could wear white or maroon shorts. Brisbane in Fitzroy indigenous Guernsey at Gabba with white shorts vs GWS with white indigenous jumper with charcoal shorts, could possibly be the most unusual combo we've ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s a good look at the Victorian indigenous jumpers. I hadn’t noticed the Canterbury logo being red for North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back