Game Day Round 11 v Freo @MCG, 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the two teams will both try their hardest today, and everybody will have a really great time.

🥳
No thank you, I would like a close contest and if Melbourne go their hardest I suspect the game will be over by quarter time.

A lackadaisical effort with some fumbling and "hollywood california" with a ten to fifteen minute patch of champagne football somewhere near the end would be my preference

Go Dees!!!!

(As an aside, first game I am seeing in HIGH DEFINITION thanks to new NBN connection... exciting!!!)

First game I’m going to since the Essendon Friday night match, very keen. I know some people don’t like this timeslot but I love it, second only to 2:10 Saturday.
I reckon it's good if you're making a night of things. Roll out of footy to a late dinner then kick on from there

Today’s the day we lose I reckon. Great conditions and the Dockers will come back after a couple of bad weeks I reckon. Seen too much Hollywood footy from our boys the last couple of weeks and reckon we’ll drop today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have an up and coming young midfield(apologies to Mundy) who want to take us on at our home ground and prove themselves. Forget the last two weeks. They want to prove they have arrived and today is that day for them. I want to see our midfield of Oliver, Petracca, Viney and Gawn obliterate them. I don't care if we win by a couple of kicks in a torrid game, but I want to see our mids destroy theirs. They are third best at stoppages so our A grade mids will want to be on top of their game today! Get it done boys. If not for me, then for Bowey..

I love Jeff Farmer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back