Preview Round 12, 2024: Hawthorn v Adelaide Crows, 1 June 2024, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunners chalks up game 250 against his first club. Winning form is good form, but our recent record at the G has not been good.

Preview the game here.

Watson and Ward in the frame?

Nash struggled today.

Cameron got the better of Mitchell, which there's no shame in, but I suppose it may mean his spot could be looked at? Maybe Hardwick goes back and Watson comes in.

Watson and Ward in the frame?

Nash struggled today.

Cameron got the better of Mitchell, which there's no shame in, but I suppose it may mean his spot could be looked at? Maybe Hardwick goes back and Watson comes in.
I don't think Nash comes out. His last quarter redeemed him.

He's also still just too versatile. Mitchell did struggle a lot though.

Seamus had his colours lowered today but no shame in getting beat by Cameron. Sensational player.

If Punky's groin still isn't 100% I'd give him a rest and chuck the Wiz back into the line up.

Ward probably the only player to put his hand up from the VFL write up (didn't watch the game and given what I read I ain't going to bother).

Seamus had his colours lowered today but no shame in getting beat by Cameron. Sensational player.

If Punky's groin still isn't 100% I'd give him a rest and chuck the Wiz back into the line up.

Ward probably the only player to put his hand up from the VFL write up (didn't watch the game and given what I read I ain't going to bother).

sentimental reasons, Punky needs to play for Gunston’s 250th…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seamus wasn’t that bad. Did some good things and he simply plays a role now that allows Hardwick forward. I wanna see him take it on more and get more of the ball too but Cameron also kicked 1.3 it was hardly beaten badly.

Seamus wasn’t that bad. Did some good things and he simply plays a role now that allows Hardwick forward. I wanna see him take it on more and get more of the ball too but Cameron also kicked 1.3 it was hardly beaten badly.
Cameron set up a bunch in that time frame too. He was given a bit of a touch up and wasn't able to work off his opponent at all, one of the worst efforts I've seen from him tbh.

Cameron kicked 1 goal 3 and had one out on the full.

He set up plenty.

I like Shammy but he was comprehensively beaten. I don't think he should get dropped though.

This'll be a true test of where we are. Home ground against a team who has just flayed its last opponent (bit like this week) who we match up relatively well with.

Bring it. These are the teams we need to beat to take the next step forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back