Brisbane v St Kilda, Gabba, 3.35pm AEST

West Coast v Greater Western Sydney, Optus Stadium, 4.10pm AWST

Monday, August 24
Collingwood v North Melbourne, Gabba, 7.10pm AEST

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldogs
c98337269aa56e8da7d2634e638e0581.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the patterned texture running through both guernseys.

Also, did anyone else notice the rounded corners of the stripes on the back of the Pies' jumper? I don't mind it. I would have preferred the middle stripe design to repeat on the back though.

I like the patterned texture running through both guernseys.

Also, did anyone else notice the rounded corners of the stripes on the back of the Pies' jumper? I don't mind it. I would have preferred the middle stripe design to repeat on the back though.

The more I look at it the more I like it. Not sure if I’ll buy it though.

That was the first thing I thought - first time the black cuffs have been back too since they were ditched after 2016.
Do we think they'll still wear it though considering it is a dark design vs Brisbane's dark design plus St Kilda's much known supply issue AND the club hasn't actually released it yet?

This is pretty disappointing...

Yeah, and I also warn anyone here on this board who wants to use the Aboriginal flag on their designs - don’t, even on fantasy designs.

tldr: Someone who AFAIK is non-Indigenous bought the rights to the flag from the original designer (thus claiming they gave money back to the Indigenous community) in 2018, and now issues copyright infringements to anyone who hasn’t paid large sums of money for the rights to use the flag.

This has included C&Ds on a number of Indigenous owned-and-run apparel and merchandise companies and charities, because they have claimed the original artist did not receive recognition for their work, despite it being a nationally proclaimed Flag of Australia.

The whole situation is, in my opinion, cooked, and exists as a cash grab on a well known symbol under the guise of “recognition of the original artist”.

(Note: This post is just my opinion, and you’re welcome to form your own opinion on the topic, I’d recommend Googling “Wam Clothing” to get a better understanding of the situation.)

Paddy Ryder has confirmed Saints won't be wearing an indigenous jumper this year due to a manufacture issue.

Not surprised since we also didnt get the Maddie Match or Pride jumpers either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back