Status
Not open for further replies.

Outer Space Yes GIF by NASA

I prob should have ..

Totally unsure if Weir stays in.

De Koning > Docherty
Erasmus/Clark > Owens
Pruess > Gresham (via English)

Thoughts? Pruess now looks out of favour at GWS and the plan will be to move Gresham to FWD7 for bench cover in the mids & forwards long term. I'll then move English back to the forward line in a couple of weeks and upgrade a bench player to hopefully Sean Darcy or another premium ruck. Bringing in Gresham this week gives me an additional premium score and gets me to 18 on the field.

Changed my mind a little.

-McComb to Owens
-Hinge to Wehr/Boyd
-Clark to Sinclair

9 trades left, with $62.9k/$25.6k in the bank

Next week I'll have a few options. SDK, LJackson and CStephens all on the chopping block, with 2 or 3 trades, I'll be able to grab a cheap-ish MID premo like Zerrett (he'll still be a decent price). Leaning towards just a 1 down/1 up with SDK and LJackson going and holding 7 trades. My team is complete, but I'm playing Dunks at M8 for the time being. Waiting for cows to moo, and waiting to see what happens guys like Petracca, Steele, Stewart, etc who are dropping in price.

If Preuss not named, bloody tempted to swing Teakle to the Fwds and trade Bailey Smith to Gawn....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SDK>Culley
Rosas > Zerett
Paddy > McGuinness
Gives me $383k

Next week
Hayes> Teakle
Hobbs> Parish
Clark> Premo Forward

Please scrutinise the above

SDK>Culley
Rosas > Zerett
Paddy > McGuinness
Gives me $383k

Next week
Hayes> Teakle
Hobbs> Parish
Clark> Premo Forward

Please scrutinise the above
Hard to scrutinise without seeing your team. However, this week you are bringing in two players that might not even get games.

Hard to scrutinise without seeing your team. However, this week you are bringing in two players that might not even get games.
I need the money to make upgrades so I've had to go early. Throwing this bye round as I don't have enough anyway so not fussed if they don't play this week.
Team in the photos. Am I better to hold Paddy? Keen to hear your thoughts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220610_130342_com.vapormedia.virtualsports.newsafl.jpg
    Screenshot_20220610_130342_com.vapormedia.virtualsports.newsafl.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20220610_130350_com.vapormedia.virtualsports.newsafl.jpg
    Screenshot_20220610_130350_com.vapormedia.virtualsports.newsafl.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 42
Hi Legends,
What are your thoughts on the below trades:

Option1
SDK -> Wehr
Stephens -> Owens
McComb -> Sinclair (Leaves $31,700)

Option 2
SDK -> Wehr
Hamilton -> Owens
McComb -> Merrett (Leaves $27,900)

Option 3
Can you suggest anyother ideas

Capture.JPG

I need the money to make upgrades so I've had to go early. Throwing this bye round as I don't have enough anyway so not fussed if they don't play this week.
Team in the photos. Am I better to hold Paddy? Keen to hear your thoughts.
Ballsy move. you are leaving yourself razor thin on pretty much all benches with only 9 trades left after. You could be in for a rough ride at the back end without some decent bench cover. What about Parnell instead of Mcguiness? At least he played last week and is a decent shot at holding his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back