POTY Round 14 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

5. (Best)
YPOTY.

Young Player of the Year is your vote for the best player on the ground from this list below:
Nick Blakey
Ryan Clarke
Jordan Dawson
Oliver Florent
Will Hayward
Lewis Melican

5. Parker
4. Dawson
3. Sinclair
2. Mills
1. Jones

Y - Dawson

Parker was great today and am a huge fan of Dawson, but as a Swans fan since 76 I have gained so much respect for Callum Sinclair's effort. Would still love to see him playing 2nd ruck, forward but I know every game he's putting everything in for the team. Classic example of someone who has bought into true Bloods culture. Mills was good today, has been all month and Jones despite getting caught a few times is still breaking lines whenever he can. Always a sweet feeling to beat the Hawks too. C'arn the Swannies. Hope Buddy can get back for the Carlton game as I'm going to my first live Swans match since we lost to Essendon at the MCG back in 96. I've watched Plugger and Capper at their peak, but has been a big wish to see the Bud in the flesh and am only in town for 10 days so can only get to the Carlton game and the Giants vs the Pies. Fingers crossed.

5. Luke Parker
4. Jordan Dawson
3. Callum Mills
2. Isaac Heeney
1. Callum Sinclair

YPOTY: Jordan Dawson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker
Franklin
Dawson
Heeney
Rampe

Dawson

I must say I enjoy how we all see each game so differently. I always like the spread of voting each week. I read the votes from others and this helps me appreciate the games of blokes I may not have observed as closely as others.

Conversely I pay no attention to media votes.

Round 14
Sydney 12.10 (82) def. Hawthorn 9.9 (63)

5 votes
Luke Parker

31 disposals w/ 12 contested, 7 marks, 7 clearances, 12 tackles, 1 goal, 74% disposal efficiency

Parker.jpg

4 votes
Jordan Dawson

22 disposals w/ 5 contested, 11 marks, 4 inside 50s, 1 goal assist, 82% disposal efficiency

Dawson.jpg

3 votes
Callum Mills

21 disposals w/ 5 contested, 13 marks, 5 one-percenters, 95% disposal efficiency

Mills.jpg

2 votes
Lance Franklin

5 disposals w/ 4 contested, 4 goals, 80% disposal efficiency

Franklin.jpg

1 vote
Zak Jones

27 disposals w/ 11 contested, 4 marks, 6 tackles, 5 inside 50s, 2 goal assists, 59% disposal efficiency

Zak Jones.jpg

Full votes tally:
Luke Parker (88)
Jordan Dawson (61)
Callum Mills (35)
Lance Franklin (24)
Zak Jones (17)

Isaac Heeney (15)
Dane Rampe (10)
Callum Sinclair (8)
Nick Blakey (4)
Jake Lloyd (4)
George Hewett (3)
Tom Papley (1)

Young Player of the Week:
Jordan Dawson
22 disposals w/ 5 contested, 11 marks, 4 inside 50s, 1 goal assist, 82% disposal efficiency

Dawson YPOTY.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back