Trades Round 15 Fantasy Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping Zorko/Butters another week and completing my team instead. Current trades:
  • Durdin > Parnell (DPP)
  • Clarke > Premo (Mid/Fwd/Def)
Need a sub 900K midfielder (Parish/Steele) but will be dropping heavily in price in next 2 weeks, and I'm iffy about Kelly/Walsh/Cripps. English would have been ideal (can slip him into R1 once Grundy comes back).

Butters/Brodie/Rozee all need to be effed off at some stage, so Taranto seems the go (Despite first game back / high BE 117).

Thoughts? Better Mid options under 900K?

1656029486596.png

ps. how good is that bench looking??

Taranto is my trade next week high BE i think 125 means he could drop just a little cash and every cent matters
Fair. It’s Parker v Taranto this week for me. Parker 112 BE, Taranto 117. The 20k saved on Taranto could get me to Laird next week given what I have planned. Collingwood and Hawthorn are nice games for Taranto to come back into

Thanks

Main target for trades is
SDK --> 190k forward
JDG --> A.Brayshaw

But unless a 190k forward shows up I will have to go
SDK --> Bazzo (will get games and has dpp, about the only positives)
JDG --> 923k

Or I trade in a 190k forward that is on the cusp of playing (surely Hollands isn't far off ?)
Carmichael isn't far away.
Would of come in this week for mine and Fly is excited by what he's seen so far.
Hollands, Carmichael, Bedendo, even heard Tom Hird's name floated somewhere.

Carmichael isn't far away.
Would of come in this week for mine and Fly is excited by what he's seen so far.
Hollands, Carmichael, Bedendo, even heard Tom Hird's name floated somewhere.
Reckon its worth trading in one of these non playing types if it means getting Andrew Brayshaw instead of Docherty/Crisp/Macrae

Reckon its worth trading in one of these non playing types if it means getting Andrew Brayshaw instead of Docherty/Crisp/Macrae
How close are you to a complete team?
If you're shuffling premo's it wouldn't be a problem but if you're still searching for cash gen then a playing rook and one of the 3 mentioned would be more beneficial.

How close are you to a complete team?
If you're shuffling premo's it wouldn't be a problem but if you're still searching for cash gen then a playing rook and one of the 3 mentioned would be more beneficial.
1656038643188.png
At full strength (i.e not this week) just have Soligo/Clark at M8.

First trade was Preuss -> Jackson, so that’s a tick

Second trade is Butters out for any forward under $870k. Tossing up between Treloar, Bont and Taranto… I guess you’d probably rank them in that order?

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
Both soft outside players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back