Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2022-Trade-Desk-Blue.png

Finally ....time to get rid of Martin and SDK

SDK to Docherty ....how do I not have him ....one of those quirks of fantasy life, I guess

Hopefully Parish is back ....don't you make me regret holding you the week

The Rookies they are coming ......should I say flooding in :)

To be fair, he was a gun in his first year. As a midfielder, not so much.
Rozee has had a lot of body problems ....hasn't put on much bulk, and a bit like Butters, you feel at anytime in a match, he'll get injured

Pretty simple trades

Hewett back to D6
Treakle for Hayes
Clark to anyone up to 1,000,000

then next week
McCromb to Rookie
Rozzie to Taranto/Bont

then teams done except Wines/Mitchell to a premo mid

I’m still mulling over my R14 trades lol (Deciding between Whit and Touk for my final mid spot)

But the main focus will be the forwards.

McComb to someone,
Hayes to someone and move Teakle to R3

Or shift English forward and grab a mid priced ruckman to fill the final spot if the books don’t balance (the most doable scenario)

Last edited:
Went Hayes > Treacle this week, but no onfield bonus, kept Brodie and could have traded him to Bont but decided to keep going on the upgrade path. 290k ITB and SDK > D'Ambrosio and Hobbs > Mills/Laird.

Leaves me with Daicos at M8, but I'm happy to roll with that until coaches realise that they should put a fwd tag on him ala Rioli......

So D6 is Whitfield, R2 is Preuss, F6 is Hindenberg. I do have Butters and Brodie but the rest of the team is reasonably strong with a solid core of cash makers I shouldn't have any trouble with luxury upgrades for the rest of the season

I'll still have Wehr-Soligo-Butler-Owens (who should come back in)-Treacle-WMD-Clarke as cash generating rookies, Hindenberg in this week as a cash generator helps too.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What ******* forward do we get for butters.... Such a grim line.

Treloar expensive, Taranto injury, Bont injured, Parker eh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back