Trades Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Good point, Macrae + Cox and bank 300k for Doch or others next week is probably the safest bet, I can field Ainsworth for a week.
Doing exactly this with Macrae and Cox plus cash this week and Doch next week.
Plays Adelaide this week so is a tough one to bring him in on.

I think I'm going to end up going:

SPP > Witherden (Didn't want to trade SPP yet but no other options)
T.Stewart > J.Lloyd

This leaves me with exactly $0 in the bank for next week, so I'll probably have to make next week a double downgrade week. That should then leave me some cash for a cheap Gawn/Jelwood in the coming weeks.

Toby Greene has apparently done his hammy at training today.

I didn't have him, unlucky to those that did. I'd been planning on trading him in all week so I'm glad we're finding out now but I was really excited to bring him in and complete my forwardline.

Well that changes things... damn it

Toby Greene has apparently done his hammy at training today.

I didn't have him, unlucky to those that did. I'd been planning on trading him in all week so I'm glad we're finding out now but I was really excited to bring him in and complete my forwardline.
Greene, or Zac Williams?
Williams reported out with a hammy too if so.

EDIT: Just saw the late mail story so could be both.

So this is my team (post- Lloyd in for Marchbank and Stangle in for Myers with Greenwood shifting into midfield)

Any tips or thoughts on what I do for my final few upgrades? I know I'm being a bit self-indulgent but I'm getting to a point where I'm a bit stumped about what my best options are.

DT.JPG

FFS mason cox is back, RIP grundy

So this is my team (post- Lloyd in for Marchbank and Stangle in for Myers with Greenwood shifting into midfield)

Any tips or thoughts on what I do for my final few upgrades? I know I'm being a bit self-indulgent but I'm getting to a point where I'm a bit stumped about what my best options are.

View attachment 387273

Jelwood in the coming weeks, maybe Rocky too depending on price/performance.

Jelwood in the coming weeks, maybe Rocky too depending on price/performance.

Yep at this stage my plan next week is to go Heppell > Rocky because it'd only cost me roughly 100k. Scooter > Jelwood in a fortnight is my other midfield trade I think and then midfield looks solid. Forward line is probably my weakest line now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 387273
Beech > Partington when named, move Greenwood FWD. Scooter > bottomed out rocky. Roberton will be cheap in a few weeks for a defender upgrade. You'll probably also want to upgrade walters, Heppell, Murphy at some stage for genuine top 6/8 players in their respective positions

Beech > Partington when named, move Greenwood FWD. Scooter > bottomed out rocky. Roberton will be cheap in a few weeks for a defender upgrade. You'll probably also want to upgrade walters, Heppell, Murphy at some stage for genuine top 6/8 players in their respective positions

Good shouts. Yeah greenwood is just there for this week. Surely partington named soon??

Good shout on Roberton, might look to bring him in for evw to be D6. I'm relatively comfortable holding Newman for now.

Heppell/Scooter/Murphy I'll aim for Rocky/Jelwood/Ross when available. Walters not as sure who I'd want to grab.. Forwards are tough.

Good shouts. Yeah greenwood is just there for this week. Surely partington named soon??

Good shout on Roberton, might look to bring him in for evw to be D6. I'm relatively comfortable holding Newman for now.

Heppell/Scooter/Murphy I'll aim for Rocky/Jelwood/Ross when available. Walters not as sure who I'd want to grab.. Forwards are tough.
Yeah Newman is only a luxury upgrade at the end of the season. Forwards I reckon Menengola is safe for at least 90 a game, Greene is in great form but starting to cost a bit. Might be some new DPP's soon?

Yeah Newman is only a luxury upgrade at the end of the season. Forwards I reckon Menengola is safe for at least 90 a game, Greene is in great form but starting to cost a bit. Might be some new DPP's soon?

And Greene sounds like he's gotten himself injured. Yeah Menegola sounds like a good option. I'll aim to start culling rookies for some cash over the coming weeks, as I've started to do with Myers > Stangle, probably will cull EVW next. How close is Roberton to bottoming out do you think?

And Greene sounds like he's gotten himself injured. Yeah Menegola sounds like a good option. I'll aim to start culling rookies for some cash over the coming weeks, as I've started to do with Myers > Stangle, probably will cull EVW next. How close is Roberton to bottoming out do you think?
BE is 127 so if he goes big he could bottom out next week. If he hits a few 90's he could be 510k ish in 2/3 weeks

Best midfielder to bring in for Scooter? Current midfield is Titch, Zerrett, Danger, Kelly, Treloar, Hannebery, Scooter, Greenwood (Hibberd, Cousins)

Best midfielder to bring in for Scooter? Current midfield is Titch, Zerrett, Danger, Kelly, Treloar, Hannebery, Scooter, Greenwood (Hibberd, Cousins)
JPK

Nice mid, that is a tough one, could play the break evens on a mid-priced and then downgrade to jelwood and make cash.

If that doesn't appeal do you have Lloyd and Newnes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back