Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 15 Trades.jpg

Trades is as follows:
  • Close > Williams (Util)
  • Wingard > JPK (held way too long)
  • Thurlow > Stewart
  • Bank: 16K
After getting rid of spuds (F U Wingard), team is looking decent. Don't have any of the uber prems (Lloyd, Neale, Macrae,Gawn), but that's down to me not offloading players (Wingard/Pitt/Thurlow) sooner and poor trading.

Thinking I can have Ricarddi (F6) for 2 more weeks (potentially upgrading Bray Shaw/Baily and Brodie Smith), but let's see how this week plays out.

View attachment 950430

Trades is as follows:
  • Close > Williams (Util)
  • Wingard > JPK (held way too long)
  • Thurlow > Stewart
  • Bank: 16K
After getting rid of spuds (F U Wingard), team is looking decent. Don't have any of the uber prems (Lloyd, Neale, Macrae,Gawn), but that's down to me not offloading players (Wingard/Pitt/Thurlow) sooner and poor trading.

Thinking I can have Ricarddi (F6) for 2 more weeks (potentially upgrading Bray Shaw/Baily and Brodie Smith), but let's see how this week plays out.
Surely Riccardi would go before the smith boys?

also, love the JPK pick. What do you see him averaging from here?

Surely Riccardi would go before the smith boys?

also, love the JPK pick. What do you see him averaging from here?
Normally I would get rid of Riccardi first, but he still has so much cash to make. Given my lack of cash generation, and lack of confidence in the Smith boys roles, might be a good play (focusing on league).

Had my eye on JPK since his injury. Take out his injured game (14) and his managed first game back (65pts, with 20 mins less TOG than Parker), he's averaging 91. For $667K, thats an absolute bargain.

Hoping he can be vintage JPK, where he kills it in the back half of the year (2015/2016).

Normally I would get rid of Riccardi first, but he still has so much cash to make. Given my lack of cash generation, and lack of confidence in the Smith boys roles, might be a good play (focusing on league).

Had my eye on JPK since his injury. Take out his injured game (14) and his managed first game back (65pts, with 20 mins less TOG than Parker), he's averaging 91. For $667K, thats an absolute bargain.

Hoping he can be vintage JPK, where he kills it in the back half of the year (2015/2016).
Geez mate, you’ve just about sold me on JPK there. 91 average is top 8 mid material. Only concern is a tough draw, but Port were meant to be tough and he got 97 there

Who goes first Ridley or Brayshaw?

Ridley got a bad draw coming up, and 70-75 seems his ceiling, thinking of getting him to Houli

or turn Brayshaw into JPK?

My trades this week (I think) are:

Ridley > Houli
Viney > J.P.K
Bytel > 170k

I'd say Ridley doesn't keep popping out 40s but as a lot have said his highest is around 80 so not a huge ceiling like Houli. J.P.K is value and apart from his injured game/next game with lower T.O.G seems solid and he's taking Markers points it would seem.

My only other option is to keep Viney and Ridley and get Riccardi off who is my last rookie, but doing the above trades gives me enough money to next week put Riccardi on the bench and a 700k player in his place.

Am I doing the right thing in holding Riccardi on field for one more week and instead moving Viney/Ridley? Z.Bailey the other option just his DPP and being around the ball more made me go with Ridley.

My trades this week (I think) are:

Ridley > Houli
Viney > J.P.K
Bytel > 170k

I'd say Ridley doesn't keep popping out 40s but as a lot have said his highest is around 80 so not a huge ceiling like Houli. J.P.K is value and apart from his injured game/next game with lower T.O.G seems solid and he's taking Markers points it would seem.

My only other option is to keep Viney and Ridley and get Riccardi off who is my last rookie, but doing the above trades gives me enough money to next week put Riccardi on the bench and a 700k player in his place.

Am I doing the right thing in holding Riccardi on field for one more week and instead moving Viney/Ridley? Z.Bailey the other option just his DPP and being around the ball more made me go with Ridley.
Lloyd and JPK
V
Houli and Andy Brayshaw +110k?
Next week go Riccardi to Lyons/Taranto via DPP

option leaves me looking at a Jordan Dawson type for Riccardi

I think Riccardi is fine to field for a week or two. He’s no worse than some of these guys like Smith, Simpkin etc

• Lloyd and JPK
    V
    Houli and Andy Brayshaw +110k?
    Next week go Riccardi to Lyons/Taranto via DPP

option leaves me looking at a Jordan Dawson type for Riccardi

I think Riccardi is fine to field for a week or two. He’s no worse than some of these guys like Smith, Simpkin etc

• I'd go option 2 then, based upon what it gives you next week. I think Lloyd nets you more points but Bray and JPK should be similar, possibly JPK more consistent minus an injury of course. I'd rather have more options next week and spread the money considering cash gen right now isn't super easy.

• I'd go option 2 then, based upon what it gives you next week. I think Lloyd nets you more points but Bray and JPK should be similar, possibly JPK more consistent minus an injury of course. I'd rather have more options next week and spread the money considering cash gen right now isn't super easy.
Cheers for the reply, appreciate it

thinking that Houli, Brayshaw, Lyons/Taranto will beat Lloyd, JPK, Dawson? So maybe just go Houli and Brayshaw this week with good match ups

Come up with a bit of a radical trade which i reckon i may go for, im chasing a hat and think this could work.

Option 1
Taranto- 100 pts
Worpel- 100 pts
Scholl- 40 pts

gives me 240 points and leaves me with 144k in the bank.

Option 2
Taranto- 100 pts
Bont- 80 pts
Scrimshaw- 60pts
gives me 240 points with 70k in the bank.

I think im wanting to chase the matchups and ceilings of the first ones and keep bulk cash. Scholl is a one week on field option and hawks leak points to both defenders and mids too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come up with a bit of a radical trade which i reckon i may go for, im chasing a hat and think this could work.

Option 1
Taranto- 100 pts
Worpel- 100 pts
Scholl- 40 pts

Option 2
Taranto- 100 pts
Bont- 80 pts
Scrimshaw- 60pts

I think im wanting to chase the matchups and ceilings of the first ones and keep bulk cash. Scholl is a one week on field option and hawks leak points to both defenders and mids too.
Scholl named on the wing which is promising.

Option 1
Taranto- 100 pts
Worpel- 100 pts
Scholl- 40 pts

Option 2
Taranto- 100 pts
Bont- 80 pts
Scrimshaw- 60pts

I like 1 a lot too. Would back both Worpel and Taranto like you've said, and honestly Scholl probably won't go any worse then 35 and seriously has the potential to just be that wing magnet and get 70+

Okay and Cripps is a test this week but i need to lock in my trades tonight because of bye players and Day...

I feel like a punching bag right now
Cripps will play. I've been waiting for him to be rested so that I can force trade him out but the Blues will run him into the ground. Just picture a limp, hobbling Cripps with De Boer and 2 others hanging off him.....will be hell but we have no choice but to cop it. Not fair.

Lads it is rolling lockouts this round? As in I can sub players before their game but after the first game tonight? Are trades the same? Basically is this round like all the others.

Lads it is rolling lockouts this round? As in I can sub players before their game but after the first game tonight? Are trades the same? Basically is this round like all the others.
Yep

Just a quick one; if I was to trade in Dunstan on the bye, would I nab his score of 100 given that's his average (despite only playing the one game?)

nope, has to play last week for scores/averages to count

Hmmm. Still can't decide whether it's Fyfe or Bailey Smith that goes. Scale of Hardness has Fyfe's run home being easier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back