Review Round 16, 2021 - Adelaide vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No he was on Hipwood basically all game. McStay was on Doedee most of the time until Doedee went forward in the 4th quarter.

Wouldn't have given him a vote but he was pretty good.

Yeah umpires missed almost every single time McStay/Hipwood had their arm held in every marking contest. Not sure if Butts is that good to get a vote in a 10 goal loss.

We didn’t play so well that we should have clean swept the votes. I thought Butts was pretty good under a fair bit of pressure.

I'm struggling to find the pun on "Butts" here? Is there some angle of "pressure" I'm missing?

I'm struggling to find the pun on "Butts" here? Is there some angle of "pressure" I'm missing?
It's unfortunate TP is out of stock, otherwise Hipwood could have wiped Butts clean out of the coaches' votes.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JL is no longer underrated. He's in the mix for AA and talked in the media almost every game. Now an A Grader without doubt.
I'd argue underrated by the public, but reasonably rated by the cognoscenti.

Diary of fly in fly out to Adelaide
Start 6am Breakfast
1.15 am next day last test done
Is an interesting read

I and many others have been critical of the Lions social media team, but a big shout out to them for this article. Really enjoyed the read and got a great insight into how we are travelling. ( physically and metaphorically)

I and many others have been critical of the Lions social media team, but a big shout out to them for this article. Really enjoyed the read and got a great insight into how we are travelling. ( physically and metaphorically)
The social media team consist of 2 people who do a fantastic job. Other clubs have up to 10 people which we dont due to lack of funds.

Back