Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No trades but I have Gawn, Cripps, Boak and Josh Kelly.. with shitty bench cover. Might have to sideways Josh Kelly to Bontempelli/Cunnington if he misses 2+ weeks and Cripps isn't back.. Have Chol to cover Boak if he misses again and no cover for Gawn. I have 4 trades and Logue starting, so I'm pretty ****ed.

Assuming TMac is out for a while I will have to trade him to a forward worth 425k or less. No idea who to get. I already had Hoff and had to trade him when he got dropped, I don't particularly wanty Roughy manoeuvre him.

No trades but I have Gawn, Cripps, Boak and Josh Kelly.. with s**tty bench cover. Might have to sideways Josh Kelly to Bontempelli/Cunnington if he misses 2+ weeks and Cripps isn't back.. Have Chol to cover Boak if he misses again and no cover for Gawn. I have 4 trades and Logue starting, so I'm pretty f’ed.
Sounds like me. I have 5 trades and no forward bench coverage. With the same players out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need some help here guys, had some trouble with rookies so cash flow was limited for a while. As you can see my team is in a bit of strife.

183k in the bank.

What should my next move be? Not overly keen on getting rid of Brodie Smith yet. Have other holes to fill. Was thinking Hately > Dunkley to get some quick cash and use that elsewhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated x

Need some help here guys, had some trouble with rookies so cash flow was limited for a while. As you can see my team is in a bit of strife.

183k in the bank.

What should my next move be? Not overly keen on getting rid of Brodie Smith yet. Have other holes to fill. Was thinking Hately > Dunkley to get some quick cash and use that elsewhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated x

View attachment 705304
How many trades left?

Logue > Hanrahan
Smith > Hurn
Hurn becomes my final defender instead of looping Smith/Logue. Answerth is D7, Hanrahan F7, Clarke/Hately M9

or

Hately > Mid/Fwd donut
Parker > Westhoff
Westhoff becomes F7, R3 and potentially midfield coverage via another player.
Smith/Logue will be D6. Answerth/Clarke M9

which of these 2 options is preferable? the first one strengthens my onfield team. the second option gives me coverage.
or are they both shyte?

I regret getting Brayshaw. Sweet jesus.
i was tossing up between Brayshaw and Steele at the start of the season. turns out they were both fecking horrible picks.
glad i went with Steele. at least he had the decency to get injured before the byes so i was forced to trade his useless arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back