• Essendon to beat Bulldogs

Votes: 28 11.7%
  • GWS to beat Freo

Votes: 11 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I forgot to put my tips in and got Richmond by accident:D

I've been on the receiving end of that kind of good fortune this year, so I'm a bit silly to complain. I guess the gravity of the game and the Hawks hype train makes my blue worse though. Still kicking myself. Oh well

Richmond to beat Hawthorn. There it is I said it.

I'm not ruling the Crows out today but. Should be a cracking game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never get tired of embarrassing yourself do you ??? Is it because people can't see your face that your idiocy knows no bounds ??? No doubt you will have another try again next week. Good on ya.
Check out the poll flog, its far from embarrassing myself.

Maybe you're still sandy about the arse kicking Hawthorn gave you, run along and keep licking your wounds.

Never get tired of embarrassing yourself do you ??? Is it because people can't see your face that your idiocy knows no bounds ??? No doubt you will have another try again next week. Good on ya.

It was inaccurate, but given previous form (especially form concordant with his recent experience of watching your team play) it was not an unreasonable prediction.

Seriously mate, you should take it easy when calling people out like that in a thread about people predictions, which are notoriously hard to get right.

I'd hate it if you were a dogs supporter as you'd probably go in to the top 8 prediction thread and abuse several hundred people from the start of the year.

Back