Trades Round 18 Trades - The Impossible Dream

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spot on though.
So if you're a rebuilding side you drop someone after beating last years premiers?

Yeah, that was never gunna happen, surprised some thought it would.

Upgrading Cripps, can afford anyone except Bont, Parish and Miller. Already have Merret, Walsh, Oliver, Macrae, Steele, Mitchell and Taranto.

Tossing up Petracca or Mills (Laird to mid) or is there any better options? Probably should have gone Neale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upgrading Cripps, can afford anyone except Bont, Parish and Miller. Already have Merret, Walsh, Oliver, Macrae, Steele, Mitchell and Taranto.

Tossing up Petracca or Mills (Laird to mid) or is there any better options? Probably should have gone Neale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adams

I'm thinking:

-Weightman to Durham (Briggs to fwd bench)

Givies me a D6 loophole this week (Durham, Bianco, Whitfield)

Also gives me $332k in the bank, so I'll be able to turn Dusty and then Bianco or Waterman into a couple of decent keepers

But Weightman could kick 5 against the Suns and Dusty might play next week or only miss one. Hmm...

I could do
-Briggs to Durham
-Weightman to Saad

Saad been in good form since his shocker

I suppose I could just wait, play Bianco over Whitfield this week, let the rookies make some more money, and suss it out next week.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks that helps a lot. Only other options are do nothing and hold Dev for the year as back up (gonna drop in price breakeven is 109) and play Weightman for a week or 2. Or use 2 of my 3 trades and upgrade him properly...

Heeney mate.

I've gotta field Bianco and Murphy this week because of injuries.

Am I better off trading both to West and Durham and fielding these two instead plus banking the 200k cash for next week?

Edit: Sounds a bit dumb I know. I just have no info on the trade ins, are they VFL spuds?

I've gotta field Bianco and Murphy this week because of injuries.

Am I better off trading both to West and Durham and fielding these two instead plus banking the 200k cash for next week?

Edit: Sounds a bit dumb I know. I just have no info on the trade ins, are they VFL spuds?

Double downgrade wow...how many trades left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back