Trades Round 19 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to offload Dusty first thought is a straight swap to Bolton
Dusty to

om8cvAcf_400x400.jpg

Who's likely back earlier, Martin or Langford?
(Haven't seen any games this week so far.)
Langford sounded like a 2-3 week one, but it was an inference off a vague statement.
Zorko also injured or just less opportunities?

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Who's likely back earlier, Martin or Langford?
(Haven't seen any games this week so far.)
Langford sounded like a 2-3 week one, but it was an inference off a vague statement.
Zorko also injured or just less opportunities?

Official Injury Report says 2-3 for Langford which is pretty standard for a not so serious hammy ping.

May 19, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Team is absolutely falling apart this week. Already wondering whether I'm going to trade Langford and/or Cunnington, and now I have Dusty to worry about.
I think I'll have to hold the first two and wait to see what happens after this week.

EDIT: team has been falling apart all season, and this week is where the trading in response to prior problems has finally caught up to me.

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Team is absolutely falling apart this week. Already wondering whether I'm going to trade Langford and/or Cunnington, and now I have Dusty to worry about.
I think I'll have to hold the first two and wait to see what happens after this week.

EDIT: team has been falling apart all season, and this week is where the trading in response to prior problems has finally caught up to me.
Jeepers that's tough this late in the season. How many trades left and how crucial are your league matches this week?

May 19, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Jeepers that's tough this late in the season. How many trades left and how crucial are your league matches this week?

Only have three trades, hence why I think I have to hold. I started trading aggressively midway through the season as my team fell apart. Figured it's better to bring in someone to give you ten weeks of scores vs holding a trade for the end when it could only save 2 weeks.

I'm high enough in my leagues to not worry about losing games, but I've always placed more stock in overall score anyway.

Dusty's problems are confirmed as kidney issues now too, so I'm guessing he's not rushed back.

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon

Cunnington won’t play if their in a hub for the next few weeks:

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Only have three trades, hence why I think I have to hold. I started trading aggressively midway through the season as my team fell apart. Figured it's better to bring in someone to give you ten weeks of scores vs holding a trade for the end when it could only save 2 weeks.

I'm high enough in my leagues to not worry about losing games, but I've always placed more stock in overall score anyway.

Dusty's problems are confirmed as kidney issues now too, so I'm guessing he's not rushed back.
I have four trades left and intend to trade if I cop any injuries 2 weeks or more

May 19, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Cunnington won’t play if their in a hub for the next few weeks:

Yeah and that's what's giving me pause. They could be back in Melbourne very soon- Richmond flew right back. Though I guess the fact that they flew out two VIC teams to play in QLD says they will be the ones to stay.

I have four trades left and intend to trade if I cop any injuries 2 weeks or more
You are just the bad influence I need. Maybe I trade them both and go to 1 left.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
I have four left and he's gone. Only 5 games left after this round and he's going to miss a few surely.

This carnage helps those with a few trades left. He is in 67% of teams so everyone is either trading or playing a rookie. If you can trade him it's an advantage imo.

I have four left and he's gone. Only 5 games left after this round and he's going to miss a few surely.

This carnage helps those with a few trades left. He is in 67% of teams so everyone is either trading or playing a rookie. If you can trade him it's an advantage imo.

I might hold him if it's only a couple of weeks I have Treacy on the bench and with Darcy & Lobb both injured he should get more ruck time with Meek. If he can pull out 70 I would be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back